- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BT- 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED $25,000 FOR QUICK SALE!
If you are looking for a great liveaboard platform with plans to travel the "great loop" or just a winter retreat in Florida and the Bahamas, "Glory Sea" is definitely a yacht you want to consider. She is a true "10"!
The owners are motivated to sell this 44' Heritage Sundeck model, a very spacious vessel, designed for live-aboard or cruising and featuring the Asian import combination of old world craftsmanship with classic styling. Her large aft, covered deck leads into the main salon, which is furnished with comfortable seating, entertainment center, large windows for lots of fresh light, and contains a lower helm station. Forward and down 3 steps is a complete galley and large dinette. The galley is open to the salon, has lots of light and storage, and a very airy feel. Forward of the galley is the guest stateroom with upper and lower berths, with a separate en-suite head and shower. The head also opens to the galley area to serve as the day-head. Aft, through the salon, is the very large master stateroom with en-suite private head and shower. There is ample storage space throughout. This vessel has been very well maintained and has been recently upgraded in many ways and in fact has just recently been hauled, Awlgripped and bottom-coated, ready to go cruising! This is a truly remarkable trawler.
Please see full specs for everything you need to know about this gorgeous vessel!
- Starting with the forward guest stateroom there are over and under bunk beds to starboard with a vanity and storage area to port. There is a swing out make-up stool for the vanity. Also, there is a private head on the port side and a hanging locker to starboard. Aft of the forward berth is the galley area to starboard with a double sink, three-burner stove, microwave/convection oven and refrigerator. Opposite the galley is the large horseshoe shaped dinette, which will seat six comfortably, and will lower in order to provide an additional double berth. There is also an overhead LCD TV mounted overhead. Up three steps is the main salon with lower helm station, L shaped couch, and swivel leather chair, and many storage cabinets on the lower wall areas. There is also a large Counter area looking down at the dinette, with an LCD TV mounted above. At the rear of the salon, up three steps to the sun deck or down three steps to the rear berth with it's centerline Queen bed and custom mattress.There is also ample dresser and hanging locker space. To starboard there is another vanity with swing out stool. There is also a rear head with separate shower. Up to the sundeck and we find an icemaker and wet bar Topped with beautiful Whte Quartz. The sundeck is large and roomy with a ladder leading down to the rear swim platform which is custom made. The platform is 3 ft deep by the width of the vessel with a safety rail around it. From the sundeck it is three steps up to the bridge and upper steering station. The bridge area is large with seating for Twelve. There is a table for lunching or party snacks. There is ample storage under the side seats and the helm station. Forward and Aft Staterooms: - Forward Chain Locker:- Updated with 2/0 marine wiring to windlass and controls, new in 2013 Forward and Aft Heads : - Emerald Peal granite countertops with high polish deep stainless steel sinks., new in 2012 - Custom shelving and storage access in aft head - Scandvik Euro style marine mixers with pull-out faucet heads, new in 2012 - Water tank or overboard water selector switches, new in 2012 - Electric heads w/new plumbing - Two 12V cooling fans in aft head and stateroom - Custom recessed lighting with 30 degree swivel capability, new in 2013 - 16,000 BTU reverse Cruiseair A/C in aft stateroom, also services salon. - 10,000 BTU reverse Cruiseair A/C in forward stateroom, also services galley - A/C control unit, in forward stateroom, new in 2011 Berths & Bunks : - Center queen berth in aft stateroom, with bunks to port and starboard - Upper and lower berths in forward stateroom to starboard, with bunk to port. Upper berth can convert to large settee area instead. - Lots of storage in beautiful teak cabinetry throughout - Custom hand carved motives on solid teak entry and closet doors - Strategically placed 12V cooling fans installed throughout. Sundeck - Meticulously maintained teak flooring. It is protected by complete canvas enclosure. - Custom white quartz countertop, with high polished deep stainless steel sinks, new in 2012 - Skandvik Euro style marine mixer with pull out faucet head, new in 2012 - Teak throughout has been beautifully maintained to piano finish at regular intervals with high gloss teak varnish. - Raritan ice maker - Large protected Lewmar access hatch to aft stateroom for extra air flow while at anchor or underway - Large brass traditional entry bell - Very solid sundeck enclosure – not the typical thin wall enclosure found on other sundeck yacht styles. Bridge - Completely refinished bridge interior, including swivel chairs, and professionally awl gripped with attractive contrast to anti skid surface, new in 2010 - All teak has been maintained to piano finish, high gloss varnish, at regular intervals - All hatches have been hinged with mirror polished stainless steel butt hinges - Top of the line Clarion marine 4-speaker stereo system w/remote access control, in custom teak enclosure w/two portable custom teak speaker boxes (in sundeck), new in 2012 - Bridge splash guard glass in light bronze finish was newly installed in 2010 - Complete, sand colored enclosure with extra heavy duty zippered eisenglass panels installed in 2010, and completely re-stitched, cleaned and waterproofed in 2013
- - Large Galley, seats 6 and converts to extra berth by lowering table telescopically - Emerald Pearl granite countertops and table with custom SS backsplash, new in 2012. Deep dual SS sinks. - Cushions and upholstery, new in 2012 - Princess three burner propane stove, new in 2010, installed with 20lbs tank on dinghy deck w/solenoid and safety switch. - Norcool large capacity 110V/12V refrigerator, new in 2011 - Microwave/Convection Oven, new in 2013 - Euro design mixer with pull out faucet head, new in 2012 - Additional custom shelving on starboard over cupboards, new in 2012 - Bank1 and Bank2 engine battery selector switches w/30A breakers, installed below settee, new in 2013
- - GPS 1– large screen Garmin 4212 w/G2 Vision, bridge, new in 2010 - GPS 2– portable RayMarine, lower helm, new in 2010 - GPS/Fishfinder – Hummingbird 798c, bridge, new in 2011 - Radar – Garmin 4212, bridge, new in 2010 - VHF/Radiio 1– Standard Horizon GX2000 with AIS, bridge and lower helm, new in 2011 - VHF/Radio 2– Icom, backup, bridge, lower helm - SSB/Radio – Icom, lower helm - Compass 1– Richie, lower helm - Compass 2– Richie, bridge, new in 2013 - Rudder angle indicator – RayMarine, bridge, new in 2013 - Custom crafted instrument panel with protective glass for electronic systems installed on bridge in 2013 - 2x 21’ long range Shakespeare antennas for SSB and VHF, new in 2011 - 1x 12’ long range Shakespeare antenna for VHF systems, new in 2011 - 1x 12’ AM/FM converted and awl gripped refinished antenna in 2011 - E-PIRB emergency notification system, new in 2011
- - Newmar 50 Amp: original, but fully functional - Charles 55 Amp automatic 3-bank charging system: installed in 2013. - Both charger systems are configured in such a way that either one can act as a backup. - Single cell automatic charge system for Genset battery, new in 2013. - Automatic A/C water on/off control box for forward and aft A/C stations - All new marine grade 2/0 wiring for engines and charger systems, new in 2013 - Westerbeke 8Kw, diesel, 4137 hours- Meticulously maintained at regular intervals for superbly smooth and relatively quiet operation. Westerbeke is renowned for its robust reliability. - Battery: 12V maintenance free, new in 2013
- - Toshiba Flat screen TV, custom mounted on high gloss mahogany post, installed in 2010 - Bose home theater w/surround sound on 5 speaker cubes with subwoofer, installed in 2010 - AM/FM Bose CD player, installed in 2010 - Surge protection control box, installed in 2010 - Remote access AM/FM/CD controller to bridge stereo system, new in 2012 - Custom wood blinds, new in 2011 - Settee with pull-out sleeper, new in 2013 - Leather recliner, new in 2010 - 110V/12V Portable Freezer/Refrigerator box, new in 2011 - Custom recessed lighting with 30 degree swivel capability, new in 2013 - Solid brass (Howard & Miller) clock and barometer (Boston) - Solid brass entry bell
- Hull & Deck
- Hull: - Hull, including dive platform and transom ladder were professionally awl gripped with complete bottom job in 2012 - Custom 316 polished stainless steel vents installed in 2012 - New high polish stainless steel breathing and exhaust vents throughout installed in 2012 - Attractive high polished 316 stainless steel anchor protection plate mounted in 2012 - All stainless steel port light hatches have been polished and maintained at regular intervals - All old hollow rub-rails have been replaced with1” solid core high polish stainless steel rails on port and starboard, and 1” hollow core to stern in 2010 - Euro style hot/cold water shower mixer and sprayer under 316 stainless steel cover on transom, installed in 2013 - Transom shore water pressure control valve and fittings, installed in 2013 - Large twin stainless steel Johnson posts to port and starboard of windlass for convenient and fast tie off - Stainless steel anchor w/50’ 3/8” galvanized steel rode, attached to 80’’ ¾” anchor line. Topsides : - Topsides and bridge interior were professionally awl gripped with attractively contrasted anti skid surfaces in 2010 - Maxwell Windlass has been rewired with 2/0 marine grade wiring and maintained to good working order in 2013 - Rechromed trumpet/horns , new in 2012 - Rechromed “Heritage East” letters in 2012 - Re-wired an serviced classic (Raritan/Jabsco) 8” searchlight with new remote control (up/down) joy stick, new in 2012 - Marine speaker horn, installed in 2011 - Stainless steel motor davit/lift installed on dive platform, installed in 2013 - New 2013 Nissan 9.9 HP 4-stroke outboard motor mounted on transom motor mount - A wheeled self-adjusting step boarding ladder and a standard access boarding ladder are mounted on port and starboard stanchions Tender Deck Platform : - Tender platform were professionally awl gripped with attractively contrasted anti skid surfaces in 2010 - Electric tender lift to port - New tender blocks and mounts installed in 2011 - 11’ Caribe 5-person tender, new in 2010 - SS mounting rack for life raft (not included) - 20 lbs. LPG gas tank for galley stove, installed in 2010
- - Twin Diesels: BT6 5.9-straight 6C, 210 HP, Cummins, direct drive - Hours: Port 2,055 Starboard 1921 - These work horse engines, beside their excellent reputation for reliability, ease and low cost of maintenance and repair, have been meticulously maintained at regular intervals and configured for ease of routine maintenance. Converted in 2011 to 100% Amsoil synthetic 15/40 with dual oil filters per engine moved to center engine room isle for easy access. - Built-in electric oil change motor to make oil changes a snap. - Dual Graco pre-filtration easy access fuel system - Port engine exhibits engine coolant bypass through water heater to allow for warm water while underway, increasing system use efficiency. - Batteries: Twin Decca 8, 12V, new in 2013 - Fresh water bypass system installed 2011 for both engines and genset, water intakes, allowing for easy garden hose hookup to run fresh water through the impellers, heat exchangers, and wet exhaust. - Custom shaft collars installed, new in 2011, allowing water drips from the shaft stuffing box to be directly led into the bilge. - 2x 2,000 gph whale bilge pumps (installed new in 2011 and 2012) serve as primary systems for two bilge areas (A/C and shaft run-off while underway). In addition an extra 2,000 gph whale system serves as back up for the most active bilge area for the A/C run off) - Manual Whale pump emergency system in main bilge - High water alarm sensor in the primary bilge area, new in 2013 - Automatic halon engine room fire extinguisher - 16-gal. insulated stainless steel boiler, with passive engine coolant bypass, installed in 2013 - New house-water pump with large capacity stainless steel accumulator installed 2013 - Large A/C water cooling pump for forward and aft A/C cooling, new in 2011 - 16,000 BTU reverse Cruiseair A/C in aft stateroom, also services salon. - 10,000 BTU reverse Cruiseair A/C in forward stateroom, also services galley - A/C control unit, in forward stateroom, new in 2011 - 1x 30 gal. holding tank – new in 2010 - Macerator pump, new in 2013 Notable is a very clean and dry engine room. All water run-off from A/C and shafts have been designed to run directly into the bilge and not along engine walls to eliminate the otherwise typical humidity build up without this type of set up.
- Broker's comments
- "The listing specs are not inclusive as there are many more. Meticulous attention to detail in the maintenance of everything related to interior and exterior bright work, engine systems, electrical systems and safety systems has been given to this vessel. The only step up from this would be to buy a new yacht for 5-6 times the value…" Please note: excluded from the sale of this vessel is the model PT boat located in the salon, as well as the two teak boxes located on the sundeck.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook ! Out of State Buyers can buy and use their boat in Beautiful Florida for 180 Days with No Florida Sales/Use Tax - Ask me how! Contact: KIRK MUTER @ (954) 649-4679 Cell Fort Lauderdale Based Edwards Yacht Sales Email: Kirk@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here to search for more Yachts!