- 47 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T 3208 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This Defever 47 Performance Offshore Cruiser is a heavily built Yacht with a fully enclosed aft deck and extension to the main salon and primary entertainment area. The interior is completely finished with well crafted teak woodwork. Additional features include a tub/shower in the aft head, bow pulpit, and a large flybridge with plenty of guest seating. This yacht has been in Freshwater and stored under cover.
- As you walk into this yacht the feeling is warm and traditional with the Galley Up and a V Shaped Dinette and a inviting salon tastefully decorated. With Three Cabins and Two Heads there is plenty of room for family and friends.
- Galley Up Layout Corian Counter Tops Double Stainless Steel Sinks Microwave Propane 4 Burner Stove Two SubZero Refrigerators with Freezers Full Sized Dishwasher V-Shaped Dinette Teak Cabinets Ample Storage for cruising or for a Live Aboard
- Hull and Deck
- Electic Windlass New Stainless Steel Swim Platform New Stainless Steel Davits (750#) Stainless Steel Rails on Hard Top Large Aft Deck with Hardtop Full Canvas Enclosure with Eisenglass Windows Large Teak Wet Bar with Freezer Ample Guest Seating
- Engines and Electrical
- Twin Caterpillar Diesel Engines T 3208 TA (900 hours) 8 KW Onan Generator (1000 hours) Battery Charger New Batteries Three Air Conditioners; 12,000 BTUs each
- Garmin GPS Radar Raymarine Series, 36 miles (2007) Depth, Speed, Chartplotter Raymarine Trident System 2 Icom VHF's 2 Stereo's with CD Players 2 TVs, one flat screen Wind Detector
- Broker's Comments
- This yacht is ready for the new owner's to move aboard and cruise to Florida or the Bahamas. This is a rare opportunity to own a Defever Yacht that has been kept in Freshwater and under cover. Call today to take a look at this beautify Performance Offshore Cruiser!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Jane Burnett at 813-917-0911 firstname.lastname@example.org