- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you've ever considered cruising the US east coast, Bahamas or the Caribbean Krazy Kricket is the boat for you. This hugely popular Catalina design has been completely updated and fully equipped to go anywhere. It is not only ready to go but it's already there. The hardest part of cruising the Caribbean is getting down to the eastern Caribbean islands. Krazy Kricket is already there and in great shape. Just pack a toothbrush and your bathing suit.
- A few broad steps lead from the cockpit to a broad saloon bathed in natural light flooding in from opening portlights, fixed portlights and opening hatches. To port at the companionway is an L-shaped galley. Just forward of the galley to port is an L-shaped settee. On the forward bulkhead is a large flat screen TV. To starboard is a straight settee with drop down center table. Storage shelves top both settees. Aft of the starboard settee is a generous nav station with cushioned swing-out seat. Aft of the nav station is the common entrance to the head. The owner's stateroom is aft with dual access through the galley and the owner's private door to the head. It features a spacious island queen berth flanked by comfortable dressing benches on each side. Ample clothing lockers are conveniently located on each side. The aft engine cover makes a handy, bright vanity and offers 360 degree access to the engine when needed. Opening hatches and portlights wash the space with natural light and ventilation. The guest cabin is a bright, airy vee berth with ample clothing storage and a private vanity and sink. The head is conveniently at the bottom of the companionway steps and features a large separate shower stall with latching door. 16,000 btu reverse cycle air conditioner with digital controls 6,000 btu reverse cycle air conditioner with digital controls - forward evaporator NEW 2012! Saloon cushions - RE-COVERED 2012! Accommodations for four in separate cabins with additional berths in the saloon when needed Lewmar Ocean hatches and opening portlights offer natural light and ventilation 5 Hella turbo fans 9 interior lights converted to LED - NEW 2012!
- Vitrifrigo 12v front loading refrigerator/freezer - NEW 2012! Double stainless steel galley sink Custom fold-down spice rack Princess 2 burner propane stove Ample storage Seaward water heater - NEW 2012! Magma barbecue grill mounted on stern rail
- 4 80 watt Sopray Solar panels mounted over bimini - NEW 2012! Magnum 2800 watt sine wave inverter with remote panel - NEW 2012! Air Breeze wind generator e Marine wind generator controller 2 4D maintenance free AGM batteries in 400 amp hr house bank - NEW 2012! Group 27 engine start battery - NEW 2012! Upgrade 72 amp alternator Honda 3000 IS generator - NEW 2012! (not included)
- Sails & Rigging
- Replaced all standing rigging - NEW 2012! Re-bed all chainplates - NEW 2012! Running rigging - NEW 2010! Advance Sails furling mainsail - NEW 2010! In-mast main furling Schaefer 2100 roller furler - PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED 2012! Catalina 135% roller furling genoa 2 Lewmar 54 self-tailing winches 2 Lewmar 40 self-tailing winches Garhauer line control mainsheet controller Garhauer rigid boom vang Stainless steel folding mast steps
- Hull & Deck
- Lippincott dodger with stainless steel aft and side grab rails - NEW 2010! Bimini - NEW 2012! Windshield cover - NEW 2010! Martek stainless steel dinghy davits - NEW 2012! Cockpit cushions re-covered - NEW 2012! Spreader lights cover entire boat - NEW 2013! Bright LED stern and cockpit security lights - NEW 2013! Folding stern swim ladder Hot/cold fresh water transom shower Built-in stern pulpit seats Outboard motor mount - NEW 2012! Garhauer outboard motor lift - NEW 2011! Bottom paint - NEW 10/2012! Thruhulls professionally serviced - 2012! Lifesling MOB retrieval system 4 man coastal compact valise liferaft - NEW 11/2012! (not included)
- Ground Tackle
- Maxwell VW 800 electric windlass with foot control Handheld up/down remote control for windlass - NEW 2012! 35# CQR anchor on twin bow roller 200' 5/16" HT chain rode - NEW 2012! 150' 8 strand double braid nylon bridal - NEW 2012! Spade 5100 44# anchor - NEVER USED NEW 2012! 50' 5/16" HT chain + 125' 8 strand nylon rode for secondary anchor - NEW 2012! Fortress FX23 anchor 50' 5/16" HT chain + 125' 8 strand nylon rode for 3rd anchor - NEW 2012!
- Garmin GPSMAP 5212 touchscreen chartplotter with XM weather antenna mounted at helm - NEW 2012! Raymarine below decks linear drive autopilot - NEW 8/2013! 406 EPIRB - NEW 2012! Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF DSC radio at nav station with Horizon RAM remote control handset at helm 2 handheld VHF radios B&G Network knot/log, wind speed/direction, depth sounder mounted in pod at helm B&G Network repeater mounted at nav station Furuno 1623 radar with mast mounted radome - NEW 2009! Garmin 128 GPS mounted at nav station Vizio 26" flat panel TV Sony AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo with saloon and cockpit speakers iPod bracket and wiring into audio system
- Engine & Mechanical
- Westerbeke M42 42 hp diesel engine, 2530 hrs. Bronze 3 blade fixed propeller 1" stainless steel prop shaft - NEW 2010! Engine water lines and valves - REPLACED 2012! Cutless bearing - NEW 2010! High water bilge pump with alarm Head macerator pump and lines - NEW 2012! AB 9'6" aluminum RIB dinghy - NEW 2011! (not included) 15 hp Mercury Sea Pro 2 stroke outboard engine - NEW 6/2013! (not included)
- Broker Comments
- If you've ever considered cruising the US east coast, Bahamas or the Caribbean Krazy Kricket is the boat for you. This hugely popular Catalina design has been completely updated and fully equipped to go anywhere. It is not only ready to go but it's already there. The hardest part of cruising the Caribbean is getting down to the eastern Caribbean islands. Krazy Kricket is already there and in great shape. Just pack a toothbrush and your bathing suit.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Contact Harry Schell at 321-575-8068 Cartagena, Colombia , or Harry@EdwardsYachtSales.com for an appointment. Call me on Skype at hkschell