- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Best Priced 381 on the West Coast!
Your boating dreams will come to life with this wonderfully loved, one owner boat! Well equipped with many upgrades. Twin Diesel 270 Cummins Engines, Inverter, Bow & Stern Thrusters, Raymarine Electronics. Do yourself a favor and don't miss this boat!
- Master stateroom is forward with centerline island double berth with inner spring mattress, cedar lined hanging lockers port and starboard and private access to Vaccu-flush head and shower/tub combination, across is the VIP stateroom with huge inner spring mattress bed and hanging locker. Up three steps aft to port U-Shaped galley, to starboard is located asecond settee. Further aft to salon with entertainment center and hide-a-bed sofa to port. Through a sliding door is the full large cockpit with step-through transom and integral swim platform. Also found are the molded-in steps to the flybridge with helm chair and built in seating for six including full flybridge enclosure. The vessel has 6' 4" headroom throughout. The interior carpet utilizes a snap on cover, and the exterior carpet for both the cockpit and bridge is stored.
- The U-shaped up galley is equipped Nova-Kool side by side style refrigerator and freezer, Origo two burner electric stove, Samsung Microwave, Attwood marine water heater with pressure water system and U-line Ice Maker. Double stainless sinks. All counter surfaces are a light beige Corian. There is a teak and holly sole in the galley.
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter Raymarine ST6002 Auto Pilot Raymarine VHF Docking on Command
- Additional Information
- Recent Work 8 New Batteries New 2000 Watt Inverter and Monitor New needle guages for water and holding tank New trim tabs New bottom paint 2012 Driplass shafts serviced with all new parts New bimini top New windshield cover New flatscreen TV's in salon and master stateroom w/DVD players ADD ons and Extras Nighttime docking lights on bridge Floodlight on radar arch for cockpit lighting Wireless Raymarine remote autopilot controller Custom support for stainless steel anchor roller Stainless steele safety rails on swim platform
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- From the minute you ascend the molded staircase to the flybridge, you're in complete control aboard the Meridian 381. A Meridian exclusive D.O.C. (Docking on Command) system makes maneuvering forward, aft and side-to-side easy and hassle-free. For entertaining below, a full galley and dedicated dinette expand your options. Standard twin Flexsteel incliners maximize comfort. A stall shower in the head and an island berth in the master stateroom provide more comforts of home.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For information or immediate showing. Please contact Denise George 310-490-9432 or email Denise@DenisonYachtSales.com