- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
As a first boat, the Hunter Legend 40 makes a great choice. Below decks it features a spacious interior with two cabins, two heads, a dinette and a galley. For sail inventory there is a battened main, two roller-furling foresails and a spinnaker. It is powered by a 47HP fresh-water cooled Yanmar diesel engine, and has a new Garmin radar / chart plotter.
Now with a $5,000 price reduction! Call to arrange a viewing.
- The spacious interior features two staterooms, each with enclosed head compartments with vanity and shower. The master stateroom is aft with a centerline queen bed, two large hanging lockers and lots of other storage. It has standing headroom, and the head is a new electric unit. The forward cabin features a V-berth and also has hanging locker storage. In the main salon there is a large wrap-around dining area to starboard that converts to a double berth, and a settee to port, with both areas being served by a drop-leaf table. Again, there is plenty of storage beneath and behind the seating to keep all your belongings. The woodwork throughout is warm and welcoming, and there are nice touches like a storage cubby for charts. Aft of the dinette to starboard is an L-shaped galley with ample counter and storage space. It is equipped with two sinks, a three-burner gas cooker / oven, hot & cold water, a microwave and refrigerator. Opposite to port is a navigation station with an LCD TV and a hook-up for iPhone’s etc, while in between at the base of the companionway, there is an engine compartment that allows access from all four sides.
- Deck, Sails & Rigging
- The cockpit is T-shaped and contains a steering pedestal with a large wheel to ease of handling, a lighted compass and a fold-down table. Lazarettes provide storage, and the winches are close to hand. Lines are led back to the cockpit where they can be handled under the protection of a dodger, and the deck features molded non-skid, wide side decks and double lifelines all around for your safety. Schaeffer roller furling with two foresails (100% & 125%) Battened main Spinnaker (unused) Spinnaker pole Rigid boom vang Schaeffer main traveller 2 x Maxwell 29 winches 2 x Maxwell 23 winches 2 x Maxwell 25 winches 2 x Lewmar 52 winches
- New Garmin radar & 740S chart plotter Richie compass Signet instruments
- Work the owner has done recently: Both holding tanks opened and re-fiberglassed. While the floor was open had all the areas between the outer and inner hulls pressure washed and dried. New sanitation hoses. New marine elegance electric toilet. New 50psi water pump. New freezer power supply. New roller furler bearings. Repaired lifelines. Changed the oil, filter, fuel filter, thermostat, fan belt and coolant.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.