- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 Silver Anniv. Edition
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Cruise, Fish, Dive....this one does it all !!
Roomy interior for the whole family, large cockpit for fishing or diving.
Cabin has Teak & Holly Sole with large galley, a private bow queen stateroom, and a huge u-shaped dinette that converts for more sleeping.
- Manufacturer's Description
- The Tiara 3700 is a true dual-purpose boat with the comfortable accommodations demanded by family cruisers and the cockpit dimensions of a serious sportfishing machine. She has more beam and deadrise than the 3600, and she’s a measurably better rough-water performer. The luxurious teak interior of the 3700 Open is arranged with a private stateroom forward, a huge U-shaped dinette, a double-entry head, and a surprisingly roomy galley. As it is in all Tiara yachts, the cabin joinery, galley appliances, and interior furnishings are first rate. In the cockpit, an L-shaped lounge is opposite the helm, and the big 72-square-foot cockpit has a transom door and coaming bolsters. Note that the entire bridge deck can be raised electrically for access to the engines. A bow pulpit was standard, and a radar arch, cockpit shower and foldaway rear cockpit seat were popular options. Among several diesel engine choices, twin 435hp Cat 3208s will cruise the 3700 Open in the mid 20s and reach a top speed of just over 30 knots.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call for more info or showing 949-338-3387