- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Great value in a small convertible sportfisher!
New Carpets and Cushions
Raymarine E80 Chartplotter
Bait tank Fish Box
Outriggers and plenty of rod holders
- Exterior Description
- Boarding the boat is done through the transom door off the swimstep into the cockpit. The cockpit is spacious and open with plenty of storage for all of your fishing gear. There is a built in ice box, cockpit sink, live-well on the transom, and plenty of rod holders. Access to the fly bridge is via ladder from the cockpit. The bridge features a hard top with stainless steel supports and has a full Isinglass enclosure. Seating is provided by the twin single helm seats and forward bench seat for additional passengers. There are full engine controls and navigational electronics at the helm. The foredeck if flat and open with wrap around stainless steel bow rail, electric windlass with foot controls, and bow sprit with anchor roller.
- Interior Description
- The interior of the Riviera 33 is accessed via door from the cockpit into the salon. The salon is open with plenty of light from the large wrap around windows. Ventilation is excellent as both side windows, the aft window, and salon door open to produce great air flow throughout the cabin. All of the carpeting and soft goods have been recently replaced and show as new. The salon features a large U shaped dinette with a drop down table converting it into a double berth for additional sleeping accommodations. Across to starboard are built in storage cabinets. The galley is located forward to port and down a step from the main salon. The wrap around counter offer plenty of space for meal preparation. Included are a front loading refrigerator, two burner stove/oven combination, a deep single basin stainless steel sink, and plenty of storage. There is also a microwave mounted across to starboard. Down another step from the galley you will find the head compartment and guest cabin. The head includes a Vacuflush toilet, vanity with mirror, sink, cabinet storage, and separate stand up shower compartment. The forward guest cabin is spacious enough to accommodate two people comfortably. The centerline queen berth has walk around access on both sides and storage underneath. There are two cabin length shelves along both sides as well as a good sized hanging locker.
- Raymarine E80 Multifunction display with GPS and Charts Koden MarineRadar with Open Array Furuno FCC-585 color Fish Finder Simrad Autopilot ICom IC-M45 Marine VHF ICOM IC-M504 Marine VHF with DSC
- Electrical System
- 30Amp /125 Volt Shore-power system with cord Heart Freedom 2000 watt inverter Golf Cart house batteries 8-D Start Batteries
- Shifting Tides is powered by twin Cummins 6BTA diesel engines, each producing 210 horsepower. Engine use is at 2,500 hours per engine with the port engine being rebuilt in 2003. The port engine has about 1,000 hours on it since rebuilding. The starboard engine has not been rebuilt.
- Miscellaneous Equipment
- Hardtop for Flybridge with full enclosure New Carpets and upholstery Outriggers, livewell, built in icebox, cockpit sink Plenty of rod holders Vacuflush head Hot and cold pressure water Electric windlass Anchor, chain, and rode Dive compressor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.