PRICE REDUCED $25,000!
Reasonable offer considered
BIG DREAMS with a SMALL BUDGET?
THIS IS YOUR BOAT!
Do you desire to explore distant lands, want a sea kindly boat that is robust, easy to sail, comfortable, shoal draft, simple, dependable and an outstanding value?
You must see this boat!
Pedigree boat bill Bill Crealock
New Monitor Stainless Steel Wind Vane
Yawl Rig for easy handling
"In the nearly 4 decades since the Pacific Seacraft Crealock 37 was first introduced, it has proven itself countless times, in all corners of the world, to be the true world voyager that it is. The Crealock 37' was inducted into the Sailing Hall of Fame in 2002. She's been the benchmark for world cruisers for over three decades and rightfully so. Its excellent performance and balance is well established and provides fast passage and comfort at sea. This voyager shocks even the most experienced sailors in lighter air. While everyone expects a passage maker to perform well in 30 knots of breeze, most are genuinely surprised to see this lively lady tack gracefully in 2-3 knots of true wind.
Famed author Ferenc Mate devoted an entire chapter in his book "The World's Best Sailboats", to Pacific Seacraft and stated "All the Crealock creations are aesthetically sophisticated, ideally proportioned and some of the best handling, most sea kindly boats in the world".
- Forward Stateroom and Head
- Starting forward is the chain locker, accessible from an access hatch in the V berth. Forward stateroom provides a quiet, spacious double berth. The wide berth extends fully outboard on either side and has a comfortable foam mattress. Underneath are several drawers. Ample ventilation is provided by a large overhead opening hatch and two opposing opening ports. Continuing aft are two vented hanging lockers to port and the head is located to starboard. One two-position teak door provides privacy for either the head or forward cabin.
- Main Salon
- Salon has a settee berths to port and starboard, both backed up by bookshelves and ample dry storage. The sturdy drop-down double leaf teak dining table is floor mounted . Ventilation is provided by an overhead opening hatch, overhead dorade vents, opening ports and a 12 volt fan. The floor of the cabin is made of real teak and holley strips.
- The L-shaped galley is aft to starboard and features two, deep stainless steel sinks, attractive butcher-block style counter top and a large icebox. The galley features a separate fresh water foot pump, salt water foot pump, utensil drawers, storage cabinets, plus food and dish storage racks. A 12v refrigerator sits on port settee.
- Navigation Station
- Opposite the galley to port, is the nav. station which features an oversized, forward facing, opening chart table. Aft of the nav. station is a large pilot berth which also provides engine access.
- Sails & Rigging
- Main Sail Mizzen Sail Roller Furling Jib 5 Additional Bags of Sails
- Electronics and Navigations
- Monitor Stainless Steel Wind Vane Steering Garnin Chartplotter West Marine VHF
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB CALL ME NOW! EMAIL ME NOW! CLICK HERE TO VIEW ADDITIONAL HIGH DEFINITION PICTURES OF THIS BOAT Visit the following Links to my website. Click Here To View Featured Brokerage Deals Click Here To View My Personal Website Click Here to Explore My "How To... Guides" Click Here To Explore The Denison Yacht Sales Website For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. A s one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our brokerage dock to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.