- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Verado 300
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
This Jefferson Marlago FS35 Cuddy is equipped for offshore cruising. If you want to chase fish, her dual live wells, fish boxes, rod holders, rocket launchers, and tackle lockers are ready for the tournaments. She is fast, has lively handling, and with the cuddy cabin, console head, and other amenities such as the transom bench with headrests, the Marlago FS 35 stands ready to serve as a great day boat, sport boat, or yacht tender. Always dry-storage kept! Comes with custom cover!
The Marlago FS 35 handles with the agile athleticism of a performance boat - twitch the wheel and you get an instantaneous course change.The sharp V and narrow beam ensure a soft ride in rough water and its handling isn't as forgiving as wider boats. -- it's not a boat you'd loan to novices.
(PRICE REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE)
- Fwd Cabin Fresh Water Cup Holders Enclosed Head w/Sink & Shower Vacu Flush Head Grab Handles
- Hull & Deck
- Aluminum Heavy Duty Radar Arch/Bimini/Rod Holders Custom Console Seats w/Gold Rocket Launchers Low Profile Bow Rail Fwd & Aft Coaming Pads TACO Grand Slam Outriggers/Telescopic (2) Live Wells Aft Port & Starboard Fish Boxes Tackle Center Aft Transom Bait Prep Compartment w/Fresh Water Saltwater Wash-Down Fresh Water Wash-Down Pop-up Cleats Anchor Locker Anchor-Chain-Rode Polished Stainless Plow Anchor Fwd Deck Sun Pad Fwd Console Seat Sport Steering Wheel Fwd Port & Starboard Seats Aft Gunwales Rod Holders Removable Aft Cockpit Seats Cockpit Cover Transom Shower Integrated Swim Platform w/Lights Concealed Swim Ladder Steering Tilt Wheel Two Rod Racks Under Port & Starboard Gunwales Fwd Deck Storage Compartment
- GARMIN 4212 GPS map - Depth Sounder Vessel View-Smart Craft ICOM IC-M304 VHF Radio Compass Clarion Stereo CD Player-iPod Stereo Helm Remote
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Electrical Battery Select Switch (3) Batteries Cabin Lights Navigation Lights Cockpit Courtesy Lights Console 12 Volt Receptacle Circuit Breaker Protection Mechanical Electronic Throttle Controls LEWMAR Anchor Windlass Hydraulic Steering Macerator-Waste Overboard Disharge BENNETT Trim Tabs Engines Power Trim Pressurized Fresh System Two Automatic Bilge Pumps Racor Water Separating Fuel Filters Hour Meters
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.