- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SANDY KAY IV is a rare boat; a 2000 model with only 1 owner since new.
A boating family that loved to cruise has taken wonderful care of the Family’s Yacht.
Clean, Nicely Equipped, Well Priced and Seriously for sale.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The interior of the SANDY KAY IV is bright and offers excellent exterior views at the saloon level and the expanse of windshield glass affords great natural lighting in the mid-level galley and dinette. The VIP Guest cabin features an offset bed, ample storage, overhead hatch, opening port lights, and a private entrance to the VIP Guest/Day Head. The saloon has a comfortable sofa, recliner with ottoman, a cocktail table that offers additional storage and the top reverses to become an additional seat. The Owner’s Stateroom aft features a centerline bed, private head & stall shower, private exit to the cockpit, and a vanity w/stool. Courtesy lights throughout vessel; interior – exterior, reading and overhead lights.
- Mid-level location-adjacent to convertible dinette Features synthetic countertops w/under counter sink w/single lever faucet Black & Decker Space Maker coffee maker Princess Euro Kera First Wave Stove Norcold Upper & Lower Refrigerator-Freezer Magic Chef microwave oven Above & below counter storage
- Molded Bow Pulpit w/anchor roller Lewmar windlass w/foot switch & FB switch Plow style anchor Fortress anchor Recessed foredeck for safe line handling & anchoring Bow Rail-full length of side deck to aft deck Fender racks w/fenders Sun Pad recess w/drink holders P & S boarding gates Flybridge Bimini top w/4 side enclosure w/3-Uzips Adjustable helm seat – w/ 2 companion seats Helm cover Forward of helm bench seat Carpet for FB deck, Aft Deck and cockpit Aft deck hardtop w/skylight Mast for electronic installations on hardtop Aft deck full enclosure w/”U” zip openings Aft deck bench seat Aft deck furniture-table, 2-chairs, side table Wet bar w/icemaker – U-line 110vac weather proof outlet Courtesy lights throughout vessel Acrylic sliding companionway entrance Cockpit davit for outboard & motor storage mount 2-gunnel mount rod holder Cockpit bench seat w/cover – storage under Swim platform – 2 levels with boarding ladder H & C transom shower Weaver tender davits Tender available; needs new tubes
- Electronics & Helm
- Standard Horizon Quantum VHF w/command mic Furuno FCV 582L LCD color depth/fish finder Simrad AP 26 Auto Pilot NorthStar 6001 – multifunction display – GPS/Plotter - Radar Raymarine –wind direction & speed Raymarine Tri-Data DF & KT-log Global Star Qualcomm Sat Phone (no current subscription) Entertainment Electronics: Stereo-FB Samsung VHS/DVD player RCA TV JVC 5-disc CD player JVC tuner-amp Satellite TV w/tuner – (no current subscription)
- 12vdc/240vac Shore power cables 8kw Kohler generator located in lazarette Xantrex Inverter Freedom battery charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Engine room is has excellent access via removable sections of the saloon sole T- Caterpillar 3126B w/1422 original hours Racor Filters – main engines & generator w/vacuum gauges Algae X fuel conditioning system; web link - http://www.diesel-fuels.com/algae-x/magnetic-fuel-conditioning.php Oil Change system Raw water strainers Auto/Manual fire suppression system Dual engine controls Tilt steering Sea Star hydraulic steering Trim tabs Engine Alarms Fuel gauge S & K gph water maker Cruisair Marine air conditioning with digital controls 2-Electric marine toilets w/holding tank Holding tank gauges Central Vacuum
- Brokers Comments
- The SANDY KAY IV is an excellent opportunity to purchase a capable cruising Cockpit Motor Yacht at a fraction of a new boat. Very nicely equipped the SANDY KAY IV, gives the impression that it is ready to provide it next family years of happiness.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.