- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSM 11
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Best Valued priced 48’ Maritimo in the market today! “Rendezvous” elected the upgraded Cummins power QSM 11/ 715hp per side. Most Fuel efficient 48’ Motor Yacht in the industry representing approximately 486NM Range/25kts. Island hopping/cruising the Great Loop with the range of 2,400 NM at approximately 10kts saving money-lowering cost of operation.
This is one of the only models offered in industry with staircase inside of vessel for safety and comfort. The galley is aft for entertainment and ease of serving guest and family. Rigorous seas 48 Maritimo performs with comfort and the 51’5” LOA/ 16’8’ beam rides like no other, accolades to many to mention. Your opportunity is today by calling and boarding the “Rendezvous”.
- Factory and Dealer Options
- Teak Decking Aft Cockpit and Side Decks Engine Upgrade to Cummins QSM 11 @ 715hp Flat Screen TV in Master and VIP with DVD Players Carpet Covers Saloon, Companionway and Forward Hall Flybridge Window Covers Interior Forward Window Covers Main Deck Dinghy Hoist Dinghy Chauks and Tie Downs 3 Video Cameras – Engine 2 Aft Sidepower Bow and Stern Thruster Blue Underwater Light Package Aft Lower Aft Control Station
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The living accommodations include three cabins with two heads. The Master Stateroom has an ensuite head while the VIP Stateroom and third cabin share the second head. The entire interior is carpeted except for native Brushbox wood floor in the Galley and Aft entry way. The interior walls are Myrtle in gloss varnish, a wood similar in color to Cherry but with fabulous grains. There are four air conditioning zones on the interior giving maximum control for you and your guests. The aft galley and outside grill make the Maritimo a real party platform as well as a great cruising arrangement.
- Main Stateroom
- Queen size island berth with sprung mattress. Lifts up to reveal large down hanging and stowage area. Bathroom ensuite with tecma toilet fresh or salt water flush, shower, vanity, mirrors, separate shower with automatic pump. Side lockers and stowage, concealed lighting and individual berth lights, bedside cabinets, emergency escape hatches, overhead and bed head lighting.
- Forward Stateroom
- Island queen berth with inner spring mattress. Two full height lockers. Outboard side shelf, rectangular mirror in headboard. Head with tecma toilet, shower and vanity shares with Twin cabin. Overhead and bed head lighting.
- Twin Cabin
- Under and over single bunks, full height locker. Combo washer and dryer. Shared head with VIP cabin. Overhead and bed head lighting with Central Vacuum System throughout the interior.
- The hallmark of the Maritimo Cruiser is the Aft located Galley and outside grill. An amazing amount of space for a 48’ Yacht in this galley. Equipment includes: Refrigerator Freezer Microwave Convection Oven Stainless Steel Sink Storage Drawers Rear Deck BBQ Ice Maker Bottle Storage Wine and Spirits 3-Burner Range Overhead Vent Fan and Light Dishwasher Price Pfister Trash Container Storage Lockers Rear Deck Freezer Glass Storage
- Full complement of electronics including a Raymarine E Series chart plotter, depth sounder, radar and navigation system. Including a Simrad/Robertson Autopilot and an ICOM VHF Radio. Entertainment and communications KVH Satellite TV system and a Satellite Telephone system. Enjoy Bose surround sound saloon, sky lounge and Aft deck.
- The Maritimo 48 is primarily a 24 volt system with state of the art power converter for any shore connection and generator. An inverter charger is also provided for quiet operation. Onan 21Kw Generator - 869.8 hours Inverter/Charger Power Converter up to 600 Volts, 50/60 Cycle Shore Cord Connected
- Deck Equipment
- Windlass – Reversible 24 Volt heavy duty horizontal winch with foredeck and flybridge controls, self-stowing 65lb stainless steel anchor with CE compliant chain 10mm Grade L x 196 feet, heavy duty bow rollers self-loading Bow Stowage Locker with Salt Water Deck/Anchor Wash with Divider Deck Lighting x 2 Forward Overhead Stainless Steel Cleats Bow, Spring and Stern – Total 8 White PVC High-Impact Rubbing Banding with Stainless Steel Insert Electric Horn Sewage Pump Out Situated in Cockpit Fender Locker Fuel Fillers on Side Deck x 2 with Overboard Drains Shore Water Fitting Rails – Stainless Steel Railings, Bow Rail Single, Mid Rail and Cockpit Rail with Custom Made Cast Stainless Cleats to Match Rail System Finish – Forward Side Decks, Trunk Cabin, Platform, Cockpit, Cabin Roof Non-skid FRP Hatches – 5 x 20 x 20 Escape Hatches Including Roller Blinds to Stateroom Hatches Only, Bathroom Hatches Opaque Port Holes – 2 x Stainless Steel Port Holes in Toilet Sides, 1 each Toilet Port Holes – 1 x each Master and Starboard Cabin Fish or Storage Boxes x 2 in Landing Platform
- Owner’s personal property and art work.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht