- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you’re looking for a catamaran that stands out among the rest, look no further.
This Endeavour 34 is in excellent condition. Her owners have maintained this vessel to the highest standards. She is extremely well equipped and offers excellent accommodations for the cruising couple and guests. The oversized companionway opens the salon up to the cockpit area, giving her the feel of a much larger boat. The custom aluminum arch provides perfect storage for the dinghy, a work table, spot for a large cooler and the solar panel array. She has a Diesel Generator, Air Conditioning, Solar Panels, and Great Electronics.
Most of all she boasts outstanding condition. Just add water and GO!
- Entry is on centerline, down three wide stairs. Forward is an L-shaped settee with a bulkhead mounted fold down table offering seating and dining for six. There is a single settee seat to starboard. Forward of the salon is a cabin that has been converted from a double berth to a large storage compartment. The starboard hull includes a large double berth aft, head with separate shower forward and a generator storage room forward of the shower. The port hull has a double berth aft, full galley and a store room forward. Simulated composite teak and holly sole throughout. Vinyl head liners. White laminate interior cabinets and bulkheads with solid teak trim with satin finish. Blue velour fabric on all settees. Louvered teak insert for ventilation.
- L-shaped settee to port with drop down table (additional fold out leaf). Small settee to starboard. Blue velour fabric cushions. Oversized companionway slide, makes for a much more spacious feel. Screens for all port lights and hatches. Cruise Air 12K BTU reverse cycle heat and air conditioning. 32” Flat screen TV (2010). Lots of natural lighting through side windows. (2) 120V AC Outlets.
- Master Stateroom
- Large double berth. Hanging lockers. (2) Reading lights. (2) Hull opening port lights with screens. (1) 120vac Outlets. Flat screen TV (2012). Opening overhead hatch. Bank of drawers.
- Master Head
- The master toilet, sink and vanity located forward in the Starboard hull. Large separate shower forward of head. Jabsco manual full sized marine toilet with twist lock upgrade. Formica counter top with drop in stainless steel sink and goose neck spigot. Dual knob spigots. Large storage cabinet behind the door. Fixed Mirror. Opening port light with screen. (35) Gallon black water waste tank with deck and macerator discharge. All waste hoses replaced (2012). Electric shower sump (2012). Rechargeable charcoal waste vent filter.
- Guest Cabin
- Large double berth. Hanging locker. Storage drawer. (2) Reading lights. (1) Overhead light. Opening overhead. Opening port light. 120vac Outlet.
- Formica counter tops with double stainless steel sinks. Dual knob control with goose neck faucet. Salt water wash spigot. (8) Base cabinets. (3) Drawers. Culligan US 6 water filter. Broadwater, (2) burner propane stove with oven and broiler and Corian cover. Front opening refrigerator/freezer. Dual voltage Edgestar (86) quart chest freezer in forward storage cabin. Ample counter space. Microwave oven and toaster. Overhead lighting. Opening port light. 120vac Outlet. 20 # Aluminum propane tank with remote mounted LP gas control. (5) Gallon water heater. Dockside water connection.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Garmin GPSMAP-4208 Chartplotter (2010). Raymarine ST6002 Wheel Drive Autopilot with wireless remote (2009). Raymarine ST 60 wind, depth, speed and tridata (2009). Raymarine Radar. Standard Horizon GX 2150 VHF radio with AIS (2012). ** AIS, A/P, and radar are all cross linked with the GPS . ACR 406 EPIRB- auto deploy (2011). Victron BMV-602S Battery monitor system. Kenwood KDC-BT555U Bluetooth stereo with wireless remote and(4) speakers (2013). Sanyo 18” LCD flat screen TV in master. (2) CO monitors. Mast mounted RADAR reflector. Cable connection with concealed HDTV antenna and wiring (2012).
- (4) Trojan L – 16 DT 6v batteries (house bank) with total capacity of 870 amp hours. (1) Powertron H/D 12v back up battery (2011). Victron battery monitor system (2011). 400 Watt inverter. (2) Kyocera 210 watt solar panels with Morningstar TS – MPPT controller (2011). Electrical panel with (18) 12V DC breakers and (6) 120V AC breakers. Proper transfer switches at panel. Nextgen 3.5kw diesel generator (390 hours). (1) 30 amp AC dockside inlet. (1) 50' 30 amp Shore power cords.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Panco style entry system. Whitlock steering pedestal. Cockpit table. Double lifelines with stainless steel bow and stern rails. Seats in corner of bow rails. Transom/cockpit shower. Maxwell VWC800 electric anchor windlass. Salt water wash down forward. Anchor roller. Large anchor locker with deck hatch. Claw anchor with 200' 1/4" chain. Spare Fortress anchor 10’ chain and 100’ of rode. Spare 22# Delta. Sunbrella enclosure and dodger with roll up windscreen (2012). Eisenglass side curtains (2012). Aft cockpit sun shade. Insect screens for complete cockpit. Phifertex side window covers (2012). Water catchment system on solar panel array. Magma grill with separate 6# propane tank. Cockpit cushions. Heavy duty aluminum arch with integral davits. Gaurhaurerquick release clutches for dinghy lift (2012). (2) Horseshoe buoys with retrieval line. (2) Large storage lockers forward. (2) Stainless steel rod holders. (4) Fenders. (8) Nylon braided dock lines.
- Sails and Rigging
- Anodized aluminum mast and boom. CamberSpar self tacking jib (2010). Fully battened main sail with 2 reef points. Asymetrical spinnaker. Sail covers for main and jib. (2) Harken self tailing winches. (6) Lewmar rope clutches. All running rigging led to cockpit. 9/16” Dacron running rigging (2011). Stainless steel rigging. Doyle Storm jib.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin Volvo MD 2010 10hp fresh water cooled diesel engines. (Estimated - 2500 hours). Rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil pan. Volvo 120 Sail Drives with three blade folding propellers. Racor fuel filters. Electric oil change pumps.
- Additional Information
- Bottom painted. (2) Johnson Ultima 1000 bilge pumps with E switches. (2) Manual bilge pumps.
- Optional Equipment / Extras
- 12,000 BTU Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning (Cruise Air with digital controls). Radar Arch with solar panel array, dinghy davit, antenna farm, work table, grill and cooler. Bimini and dodger with side curtains and aft sun screen (2012). Nextgen 3.5kw Generator (2008). Electric windlass. Panco style entry doors. Magma grill. Solar panel (2011).
- Personal items.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463