- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Tami Ann Will be Featured at The Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show
October 30th-November 3rd
TAMI ANN has only had two owners since new. The current owner purchased her in 2000, and in 2010, she was treated to a complete Alexseal paint job. The port engine was rebuilt in 2013 and has less than 100 SMOH. The starboard engine was rebuilt in 2005 and has 650 hours SMOH. Her stunning mist green hull color sets her apart from the fleet.
- The layout of the 55’ Viking convertible is the envy of the industry. TAMI ANN’s layout features a queen berth master suite to port amidship with private head and shower, the highly desirable VIP option in the forward stateroom which features a double berth to starboard and a single upper berth to port, and a very comfortable guest stateroom to starboard with upper and lower berths and a huge step in closet/hanging locker. The guest head is accessible from both guest staterooms and the companionway for day use. The washer/dryer is accessed from the companionway. The main deck provides a fabulous combination of salon, galley and dinette. The galley is forward to port and highlights include 4 Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer drawers, concealed cooktop, large sink and drawer, swinging door and slide out storage. To starboard is the extremely comfortable and functional 6 placed dinette. Aft to starboard is the concealed electrical panel, storage area and the A/V system. The television is concealed above dinette. Some highlights include Amtico flooring in the galley and heads, new carpet throughout in 2013, carpet runners, Corian countertops and dinette table and liberal use of custom teak trim and accents.
- Fiberglass helm pod, single lever controls, Murray helm and companion chairs, comfortable seats port and forward, ¾ Strataglass enclosure, custom hatch at cockpit access, drink box, stereo speakers, 2 Miya Epoch teaser reels in bridge overhead.
- Viking tackle center with bait freezer, under deck fishbox, drink box in entry step, cockpit canvas runner, engine room access door.
- Fising Equipment
- Pipewelders tuna tower, Miya Epoch teaser reels, Rupp big rigs (new in 2011), Murray fighting chair with rocket launcher, transom door, 6 rod holders on aft flybridge rail, rod holders, center rigger, salt water washdown, fresh water washdown, tackle center, cockpit freezer, gaff tubes, molded in Quartz lights.
- 4 Furuno Navnet 3D displays (2 in bridge, 1 in cockpit, 1 in tower), Furuno radar 72 mile 6' open array, Garmin 5212 chartplotter, side scanning sonar, Simrad AP24 autopilot, FLIR video camera system, 2 sea 156 VHF radios-flybridge, Icom M402 VHF radio-tower, Furuno sea temp gauge, 4 underwater lights, compass, Sea 2250 SSB radio-flybridge.
- Electrical System
- 12V DC/24V DC/110V AC/220V AC systems, Generator 21 KW Onan with 4200 hours, battery parallel switch, dockside electrical cable, battery charger, Glendinning cablemaster.
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 2842LE103 1200hp MAN engines, fire control system automatic/manual, water heater , bilge pumps, fuel priming pumps, oil change system, pressure salt and fresh water system, bilge blowers, dripless shaft logs , dual racor 1000’s, remote mounted oil filters, 4 Cruisair units, port/starboard Iso boost, AC/DC lighting, port/starboard crash pump pickups, manual gauge package, Eskimo ice chipper plumbed to starboard cockpit fishbox, Aquatech 800 GPD watermaker, Mathers single lever controls, Walker air seps, block heaters. The port engine was overhauled in 2013 and has approximately 100 hours since; the starboard engine was overhauled in 2005 and has approximately 700 hours SMOH.
- TAMI ANN was originally commissioned as "FISHINOFF" The current owner purchased her in 2000. In 2010 she was painted completely with Alexseal. Having had only 2 owners since new. She is a rare find in todays market. Her stunning mist green hull sets her apart from the fleet. The owner has recently taken delivery of a new 55' Viking, and has priced her to sell!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.