- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 330 Sport Bridge follows in Silverton’s tradition of building yachts with abundantly sized interiors and fresh styling. Built on a solid fiberglass hull with a wide beam, her single-level floorplan is just a few steps down from the cockpit. With excellent head room and her full beam salon design, her expansive interior is appointed with attractive furnishings, beautiful cherry wood finishes and excellent headroom. The convertible dinette is to port closest to the cockpit with the well equipped galley just forward of that, and the plush lounge to starboard. The single stateroom is all the way forward, while the large head is located aft, opposite the dinette area. Topsides, a transom door allows for easy access to the large swim platform (large enough for a dinghy), while molded steps lead to the oversized flybridge with a wet bar an aft-sunpad and seating for small crowd. More molded steps on either side of the bridge lead down to the foredeck area. Getting around the 330 is a breeze, making her an excellent single-handed yacht, while providing room for the whole family. Engine access is provided through the gas-assist hatch in the cockpit. The twin V-drive Cummins diesels will drive the 330 at a top speed of about 30 knots, while providing a comfortable cruising speed of around 23 knots.
This yacht has been very well maintained and it shows! The added oil changing system for the engines and the generator make oil changes a snap. All overhead interior lighting has been upgraded to LED lighting, as well as underwater LED lighting installed beneath the swim platform for night swimming. The only thins this yacht needs…is a new captain!
As of April 2014
Compounded and waxed
Fresh Bottom Paint
Oil & Filter Change
All batteries replaced
All new exterior carpet
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Silverton 330 Sport Bridge has a single-level floorplan that offers incredible space for family fun. There is plenty of natural light, and the cathedral ceiling will make passengers think they are on a much larger vessel. Up a few wide, molded steps is the large flybridge that is comfortable for cruising, and perfect for partying. The 330 handles like an express boat and lives like a motoryacht.
- Sleeps 5 Air Conditioning Heat
- Refrigerator Freezer Electric Stove Microwave Oven
- Anchor Bimini Top Full Enclosure Cockpit Cover Bow Pulpit Cockpit Shower Davits Dockside Water Fender Racks w/ Fenders Wet Bar & Ice Maker Life Jackets Rod Holders Search Light Lighted Swim Platform
- At the Helm
- Compass Engine Meters Full Instrumentation Horn Engine Synchronizer Trim Tabs Depthfinder Fish Finder GPS Plotter VHF Radio
- CO Detector Fume Detector Fire Suppression System Extinguishers Oil Changer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- * * * Proudly Serving the Boating Community for Over 80 Years * * * McDaniel Yacht Basin has been serving the headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay since 1929 . Over the years we have assisted thousands of boaters throughout the Northeastern region find that just-right boat. We pride ourselves on helping to make the buying, and listing process a most enjoyable, stress-free experience. Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned boat, or wanting to list your boat for sale, it is our friendly, informative and professional manner that makes McDaniel Yacht Basin your first and only choice for professional boat sales and brokering services. For more information or to arrange a showing Call today, toll free at 800.320.6231 Visit us on the web at www.McDanielYacht.com We look forward to working for you!