- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8V 92 Turbos
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Complete rebuilt in frame motors February 2015
This Custom Sport Fisher was built in Harkers Island North Carolina. They are famous for their legendary ride and head sea performance. The bridge is huge with a new Isinglass enclosure, and two Murray Brothers chairs to watch the lines and keep an eye on the action in the cockpit. Set up for tournament fishing with a 1,000 gallons of fuel for traveling while burning only 55 gallons per hour at 23 knots, or a 900 mile range at trolling speed. Just out of the ship yard in 2012 with major service and new bottom paint. The large cockpit has teak covering boards, new in deck fish hold, and a 100 gallon custom bait tank built into the transom.
2010 interior refit includes complete storage and interior refinishing in the salon. New Samsung 40" HD TV, new Sony stereo system, new Samsung Blue Ray DVD/CD player and Bose surround sound with sub woofer. New carpet and padding through out the boat. New 240 Volt induction cook top stove in the galley. New rope lighting through out the salon. New 240 Volt barbecue grill port side of cockpit.
JUST FINISHED IN FEBUARY IN FRAME COMPLETE REBUILDS ON THE 892 DETROITS>
CALL TODAY FOR A PRIVATE SHOWING!
- A must see for anyone interested in a custom Carolina Sportfisher that will take you to any destination in comfort and style! (3) staterooms Master stateroom with a double berth; beautiful cabinetry with ample storage space Guest stateroom with over/under bunks, sleeps two Guest stateroom with (2) single berths (2) heads with separate stand-up showers; Raritan electric freshwater toilets Custom interior, open and airy salon with large windows Soft leather sofas Custom high/low, drop-leaf dinette and convenient up galley ( 5 ) Marine Air AC Units New washer and dryer
- Up galley GE ice maker Whirlpool microwave New stainless water heater New induction 2-burner cooktop 240 volt stainless BBQ grill in cockpit - perfect for grilling the day's catch! Pressurized water system (2) under counter GE Monogram refrigerators Village Marine Tech water maker
- Engine: Detroit Diesel Model: 8V92 Turbos HP: 735 each engine Engine Hours: 1500 since major overhaul
- DSS Satellite track vision Furuno 48 Mile Color radar Icom-M125 VHF Radio Robertson AP-3000 auto pilot Furuno FCV-1100L depth sounder Garmin 3110-C GPS/chart plotter Complete set of Garmin charts for all of Central America and West Coast Yahama AM/FM Stereo system with complete suround sound Samsung 40" flat screen LED TV Samsung Blue Ray DVD-CD player Sony Digital audio/video control center
- Cockpit and Fishing Equipment
- New in-deck fish hold Tackle Center with plenty of storage Cockpit freezer 240 volt Stainless BBQ grill in cockpit (6) rod holders Plenty of rocket launchers 14' Edgewater Runabout with full cover and 40 HP Evinrude engine with 95 hours changed over to use Premix 1000 lb Steelhead davit system for the Edgewater Norpro 18 kw genset with 2000 hours Center rigger Rupp triple spreader outriggers Murray Brothers fighting chair Custom 80 gallon built in transom bait tank Coaming pads Teak covering boards Non skid paint on cockpit deck Cockpit engine room access Dinghy and motor are included in purchase
- Deck & Hull
- Huge flybridge includes all the toys Anchor Windlass with chain and rode Engine pyrometers New battery charger Weems & Path clock Weems & Path Barometer Underwater lights Bennett trim tabs Hydraulic steering Guest remote spot light New Bridge Isinglass enclosure Lube oil transfer system Tank Watch IV level monitor
- OWNER'S PERSONAL ITEMS DO NOT COME WITH THE PURCHASE.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For the location, private showing and possible Charter of this beautiful Custom Carolina Sport Fisher Please Contact Dave Ulrich in Dana Point, Ca Direct 949-412-9100