BY GRACE did a significant refit in 2010 and also 2012. This included out of the box engines from Detroit, new generators, complete underwater service, new electronics, new interior and reconfiguring the flybrige. An excellent 5 stateroom layout and loaded with updated equipment. BY GRACE is ready to be enjoyed by her next owner.
- By GRACE's layout is popular due to the large country kitchen, very large salon, five staterooms, and huge entertainment areas on the aft deck and flybridge. Much of her interior was updated in 2012 with tasteful furnishings and soft goods. Beginning aft the cockpit offers easy access to the water and tenders. There are port and starboard cabinets and access to the lazarette. Up a centerline stair to the large aft deck which has a port starboard settee and large dinette centerline with fold down TV from overhead. To starboard are stairs up to the boat deck. Stepping into the salon, immediately to starboard is a wet bar with stools and stairs to the two aft cabins. Next forward to port and starboard are two chairs, table and sofa on each side. All the way forward is the formal dining table. Going forward to the port side are stairs to the lower foyer, master cabin and twin guest cabins. To the port side is a day head, foyer with side entry doors and stairs up to the raised pilothouse. Next forward is the large country kitchen. The galley has been updated and there is an island and large dinette. Stairs to the two crew cabins are below. The full bean MASTER has a king berth, separete his and her heads. His head has a stall shower while her head has a Jacuzzi tub. There is a large walk-in wardrobe. The PORT & STARBOARD GUEST CABINS each have twin berths, Pullman berth and ensuite head with shower. The full beam VIP CABIN is aft and has a queen island berth, desk, wardrobes, a seperate his and her head and shower. Forward of the VIP is access to the engine room. CREW QUARTERS consist of a captain's cabin with ensuite head and shower and a crew cabin with upper and lower berth and a ensuite head and shower. The pilothouse has a settee and stairs to the flybridge. There you will finde a helm station, wing stations, large port and starboard settees under the bimini. There is a bar with 3 stools, sink and refridgerator. Aft is the boat deck.
- S/S sink Dacor 4 burner stove Dacor oven Dacor PM0R305 microwave Subzero refrigerator under island KitchenAid Superba S/S side by side with water & icemaker in door Subzero freezer Miele Incognito dishwasher KitchenAid trash compactor Garbage disposal Jenn-Air grill (cockpit) Subzero refrigerator (flybridge) Subzero icemaker (flybridge) Scottsman refrigerator (salon) Icemaker at bar (non-op)
- Maytag full size washer/dryer stackable (aft guest stateroom-new 2010) Maytag full size washer/dryer stackable (fwd guest stateroom)
- 42" Panasonic LCD flatscreen TV w/electronically lowered artwork to conceal screen-Salon 32" LCD flatscreen TV-Master (3) 20" LCD flatscreen TV- guest staterooms HP Pavilion 500 w/full media package & Samsung Synchmaster 172N flatscreen- VIP Toshiba GD-V55HT stereo/DVD/CD/VCR-VIP Mitsubishi OS-U58 VCR-Salon Sony DVD-S560-Salon Dennon stereo AVR-1082- Salon KVH Tracvision II satellite TV w/4 receivers Direct TV for all staterooms Jenson stereo-Flybridge
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- (2) Furuno radars, 72 nm range with repeaters on flybridge Anschutz Kiel gryocompass Ritchie Azimuth magnetic compass on flybridge Danforth contellation 6" in pilothouse Automatic pilot, Robertson Add Mark II with Robertson R145 rudder angle indicator, repeater at flybridge (2) B&G HS2 multifunction (flybridge & pilothouse) (2) Northstar 952X GPS plotter Laser plotter, Nobeltec on Compaq w/Samsung 172N 17" flatscreen (new 2010) DMP ships monitor w/ISIS & helm panels Wind & speed indicator, B&G wind & speed apparent wind Robertson FU9 rudder control at flybridge Mitsubishi Satcom Panasonic hybrid telephone system Sea 224 SSB VHF Sea 156 VHF Furuno FM8500 DSC Motorola interphased with ships system cellular phone system Intercom from ships phone Navtex Furuno FM500 w/ wireless network ships computer VEI sunlight monitor on flybridge Security system, CCTV system- (2) cameras, engine room & aft deck w/monitors at wheelhouse & flybridge (new 2010)
- Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Detroit Diesel 16V-92TA DDEC engines-450 hours since zero time rebuild Transmission (rebuilt 2010) Aqua Air, 10 ton chilled water system model G40-10 w/17 air handlers Matrix watermakers, 1500 gallons per day (rebuilt 2010) Naiad #302 stabilizers w/pump on one main engine (serviced 2010) 16" Hydrapower bow thruster Deltal T systems variable speed blowers Electric/hydraulic power assit steering system Fuel transfer pumps Triple Racar 1000 fuel filters Alfa Laval (rebuilt 2010) Props rebuilt (2010) Water chest serviced (2010) Electric air compressor with 30 gallon tank New bilge pumps (2010)
- Electrical System
- (2) 55kw Northern Lights generators w/PTO's (new 2010) Shore power 250V single phase/60Hz Sentry 24V battery charger (2010) (3) Sentry 12V battery chargers 12V and 24V batteries (2010) (2) Pro Marine battery chargers (2010) Vanner battery equalizers
- Deck & Hull
- (2) Maxwell 3500 capstan w/gypsy anchor windlass system (2) Ideal model D-5A deck capstans (non op) (1) Forfjord #18 stockless anchor, 200lbs 250' of 1/2" anchor chain Nautical Structures boat crane, 3,500 lb 14' Novurania MX430DL w/50hp Honda outboard Bauer RJ11-EIY dive compressor Marquipt Tide Rise 5 step ladder (new 2010) Marquipt Tide Rise 6 step stairs w/3 step extension (new 2010) Swimming plateform w/4 step swim ladder (6) underwater lights Shower in cockpit and fresh water washdown (3) windshield wipers Air horns ARC RCL 600 spotlight and ACR 100 Bimini top Foredeck, cockpit and boat deck lights Hinged arch Hinged mast 8 person jacuzzi tub w/new cover on flybridge Port & starboard wing stations w/thruster, rudder and engine controls 92) 8 person Avon Offshore life rafts in canisters (2010) (3) life rings (1) ACR 406 EPIRB (2010) Full Coast Guard safety package (2010) New exterior cushions (2010)
- BY GRACE represents a great value in an updated 5-stateroom yacht that is perfect for large families or charter.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Mark Osterhaven P: +1 561 833 4462 M: +1 954 817 6992 Mark@WorthAvenueYachts.com