- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2 MPI's w/ Bravo III Drives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$10,000 PRICE REDUCTION 11/21/2013 !!!
GREAT DAY BOAT OR OVERNIGHT CRUISER
VERY NICE 320 SEA RAY SUNDANCER
NEW TO MARKET 10/1/2013
Beautiful one-owner, very low hour, lift-kept vessel.
NO Bottom Paint.
Only 280 hours on upgraded, optional
Twin 320hp Mercruiser 6.2 MPI Engines with Bravo III Outdrives.
Cruises easily at 30 MPH with top end of 45 MPH.
Kohler Generator has only 28 original hours.
Complete service on both Engines, Generator and Drive Systems 9/2013.
Risers and Manifolds replaced 9/2013.
Brand NEW Batteries 9/2013.
If you are looking for a true turnkey, ready-to-go 320 Sundancer .......
This must be on your "To See" list.
Owner wants her sold NOW !!!
- Accommodations Overview
- This stylish and sporty express cruiser has an open and bright interior layout. Master sleeping area is forward with privacy curtain. Mid-cabin / Lounge converts to Guest sleeping area with privacy curtain. Salon settee offers additional sleeping berth. Head has convenience shower. Galley has full amenities. Neutral interior. High-gloss cherry cabinetry. Accent mirrors. Neutral carpeting. Carpet runners.
- Salon / Dinette
- Crescent shaped settee to starboard with storage under and converts to double berth with filler cushions. Solid wood dining table. Storage cabinetry. Accent mirrors. Wall-mounted 32” LG HD/LCD Flat screen TV. KEC DVD Player. Clarion stereo with 6-Disc CD changer with remote at Helm. Electrical control panel for AC and DC. 12 V Lighting. (2) Portlights with curtains. Overhead hatch with shade and screen. In-floor storage. Carbon monoxide monitor.
- Galley is to port. Norcold refrigerator/ freezer with 120V/12V dual voltage. Kenyon (2) burner electric stove top with counter cover. LG Microwave with Cafe Combo coffee maker. Faux granite countertops. Sink with counter cover and faucet. Upper and lower storage cabinetry. Storage drawers. Backsplash inset storage with sliding covers. Trash receptacle. 12V Power vent. Stainless steel hand/ towel rail.
- Forward Master Sleeping Area
- Island queen berth with storage under. Hanging locker. Cherry storage cabinetry at port and starboard gunwales. Reading lights. Mirrored rope locker at bulkhead. Overhead hatch with shade and screen. Privacy curtain.
- Mid-Cabin Lounge / Guest Sleeping Area
- U-Shaped seating “conversation pit” converts with slide-out base to Guest Sleeping area queen berth. Storage cabinetry. KEC drop-down flat screen TV. Mirrored bulkhead. Privacy curtain.
- Fiberglass enclosed head is to port. VacuFlush marine toilet with fiberglass hinged seat lid. Vanity with countertop, sink and storage below. Faucet with convenience shower. Shower curtain. Mirrored medicine storage cabinet. Stainless steel hand/ towel rail. Holding tank level indicator. 12V Power vent. Privacy door.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Upgraded Northstar 6000i Color GPS/ Chart Plotter/ Color Digital Depth. ICOM VHF Radio. Ritchie Compass Mercury Smartcraft System Speedometer includes Air and Water Temp, Fuel Level. Mercury Smartcraft System Tachometers include Depth, Engine Alarms/ Hour Meters, Fuel Consumption and Trim Levels. Clarion Stereo with 6-Disc Changer in Salon with remote at Helm. Windlass controls at Helm. TV and Phone inlets.
- Kohler 5kW Generator - original hours. (4) Optima High Performance Gel Cell Batteries - NEW 8/2013. Battery parallel switch. Intelli Power 30 AMP Converter/Charger. Dual 30 amp shore power cords.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Sports arch with overhead lighting. Black bimini top. Full black mooring cover. Full set of Eisenglass. Automatic electric center windshield vent. Windshield wipers. Multiple stainless steel handrails. Dual Helm seating with flip-up bolsters. Tilt steering wheel. Double companion Helm seating. Cockpit wet bar with solid surface countertop, faucet, storage and Norcold refrigerator. U-shaped aft Cockpit seating area. Cockpit table. Cockpit snap-in carpeting. Cockpit transom door. Transom hot and cold shower. Transom storage trunk for fenders, lines and gear. Twin custom fresh water systems for both engines built into transom. Extended swim platform with stainless steel 3-step ladder. Fresh water washdown. Navigation lights. Imtra 1000 Windlass with bow and Helm controls.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 320hp Mercrusier 6.2 MPI with Bravo III Outdrives -280 original hours. Twin custom fresh water flush systems for both engines. Cruise Air 12,000 BTU air conditioning system with reverse cycle and digital controls. 6 Gallon hot water heater. VacuFlush head system with macerator and holding tank. Halon fire extinguishing system. Bennett trim tabs. (2) Bilge automatic pumps. Full annual Engine and Generator service 9/2013. Full drive service on both outdrives 9/2013. NEW risers and manifolds 9/2013.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229