Fully Restored 1969 40' Santa Barbara
Willing to Trade for Sailboat!!
This 1969 totally restored classic Santa Barbara Sports Cruiser with a fiberglass hull is priced to sell! The yacht includes all new electrical systems, AC/DC power 120V/30-50 Amps, complete engines overhaul (twin Perkins Diesels T6.3544MT's/ 185HP ea/ 370 total HP), new after coolers, new manifolds, rebuilt heat exchangers, new LP paint throughout, new NZ wool carpets, dual fridge AC/DC, new plumbing & holding tanks, new windlass, bait tank & rod holders, a rebuilt Westerbeek Genset, and plenty more. The owner has spent way more than asking price, a great opportunity, and currently has the best slip in the marina. The accommodations include 2 staterooms, full galley w/ dinette, full head w/ vacuum flush, and is even furnished. There is room for 6 stay over guests and is very comfortable. This Santa Barbara would make the perfect coastal cruiser ready for fishing or anchoring at any cove. It would also make a great live aboard with plenty of living space and lots of storage. This is a great deal come and take a look before its to late!
- Number of Engine: 2 Engine Type: Perkins T6.3544MT Engine Fuel: Diesel Engine HP: 185 HP each / 370 HP total Engine Hours: 50 Hours Additional Information: Complete engine overhaul, new after coolers, new manifolds, rebuilt heat exchangers. The engine has all new hoses, gaskets, fuel separators, fuel pumps, solenoids, and complete rewire.
- New Plumbing & Holding Tank: 60 gal Full Head with Vacuum Flush Stainless Water Tank: 200 gal Fuel Tank: 200 gal
- AC/DC Power 120V/30-50 Amps 8KW Westerbeke Genset (rebuilt) Dual Fridge AC/DC VHF with wireless remote handheld New Windlass for Anchor with wireless remote operation New Lighting & Electrical Systems Throughout
- New NZ Wool Carpets Full Head w/ Sink New Headliner & Wall Paper Trim 2 Staterooms (Port Berth & Forward V-Berth, both with privacy doors) Full Galley & Dinette Stove & Refrigerator AC/DC Lower Helm Station All New Bilge Paint Clean Engine Room New Paint and Wood Work Throughout
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.