- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
275 Verado powered Outrage....just detailed and looking awesome, complete 500 hr engine service she looks and runs awesome.
- Icom 504 VHF radio in overhead box Raymarine C95 Multifunction GPS w Smart Gauge System Electric Trim tab indicator Compass
- Cockpit Speakers Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo system w/ remote Fiberglass Deck Windlass w/ remote (IMTRA) Ladder access to top Fiberglass T-Top w/ electronics box Freshwater, saltwater Wash down system Navigation lights Cockpit Flood lights Forward Docking light Rod storage under forward seats Spacious Under helm Vacuflush Head with sink and vanity, with tall headroom requirement
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin x 275/hp Mercury Marine/Mercruiser VERADOS model 275 XXLVER Holding tank Electric Trim tabs Overboard and dockside Pump out Power assist steering Mercruiser (DTS) Digital throttle Battery charger Dockside electrical cable Batteries
- Fishing Equipment
- Fish box 5-rod Rocket launcher in T-Top 45gallon Live well at prep station (4) Rod holders in gunnel (3) Rod holders in transom (2) Rod holders in tackle center (4) Rod holders forward by seating
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.