- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502-Magnum MPI 415-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 5-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED AND SHOWING IN VERY GOOD CONDITION THIS 2000 POWERQUEST 280 SILENCER OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 502-Magnum 415-hp MPI Gas Engine with Merc XV-Sterndrive & Extension Box (500-total boat hours; 70-hours on Engine). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Tandem Axle Trailer (Bunk-Style), Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Helm/Companion Bolster Seating, Garmin 540S (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, Sony Sound System w/iPod/MP3-Connection, Silent Choice Exhaust, Dual-Ram Trim Tabs, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover w/Convertible-Top), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Upon listing review of vessel she showed in VERY nice condition (great exterior shine quality, cockpit upholstery in very good condition, cabin clean and in very good condition). VERY nice boat!
- Cabin w/Forward V-Berth (Sleeping Accommodation's for Two), Port & Starboard Settee's, Hanging Locker to Port
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin 540S GPS w/Chartplotter (Color) Sony Sound System w/iPod/MP3-Connection
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Helm/Companion Bolster Seating Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Dual-Ram Trim Tabs Silent Choice Exhaust Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover w/Convertible-Top) Horn (1) Spare Propeller Tandem Axle Trailer CURRENT OWNER OF 5-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Powerquest 280 Silencer, derived from the 320 Stalker and 300 Raptor designs, is a rock-solid and very fast single engine, step bottom design. The helms on the Silencer are user-friendly and built for performance. The passenger helm features twin, integrated footrests, a large glove box, and molded-in cup holder and safety grab bar. Like all Powerquests, the Silencer is hand-laid utilizing Ferro Ultrashield gel coat, AME 1000 resins, Knytex knitted fiberglass, Coremat, Baltek balsa coring throughout and wood and aluminum backing plates for mounting hardware and components. Every square-inch of fiberglass is painstakingly rolled out many times over.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.