- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NOTE PRICE REDUCTION TO $162,500.00
MILLER TIME is a magnificent one owner Brewer 44 that has been professionally maintained and upgraded since new. These center cockpit designs by Ted Brewer are timeless in their beautiful lines, great interior and exterior accommodations, quality construction and sea kindly sailing characteristics. MILLER TIME is shoal draft (4' 6"), water way friendly (54' + air draft) with excellent sailing performance. Truly a "MUST SEE" to be fully appreciated!
- FORWARD CABIN has a very large V-berth w/filler, full length lockers above and custom zippered Sunbrella storage bags port and starboard. Four bins under, large hanging locker to starboard, privacy door. FORWARD HEAD COMPARTMENT is to port with access from salon with hanging locker opposite to starboard. MAIN SALON has a full length pull-out settee / berth to starboard w/ two storage cabinets and a liquor cabinet / bar between and two storage bins underneath. Custom bulkhead mounted drop leaf table on port side forward bulkhead w/ pull-out L-shaped settee that converts to a double berth. There are two storage cabinets with a bookshelf between and five storage bins under the settee, as well as pocket bins behind back cushions Large U-shaped GALLEY is aft to port w/ top and front loading refigerator and separate top loading freezer compartment, dish storage and spice rack over, microwave oven, gimballed propane stove outboard, dry storage behind and underneath counter top including three drawers, large single, deep SS sink. Deck hatch located above galley as well as two opening ports for ventilation. Outboard facing NAV STATION to starboard w/ large chart table and full electric panel. Step-down PASSAGEWAY to starboard with counter top / work bench outboard to starboard with battery storage, generator start panel, transfer switch, chart storage, two drawers and three bins underneath counter top. Engine room access opposite with lift-off hinged doors. Engine room is well insulated AFT CABIN has two large hanging lockers to starboard and additional lockers port and starboard w/ counter tops, two drawers and bins. The aft berth is full width w/storage bins port and starboard with a teak sliding doors, two large drawers underneath the berth. The AFT HEAD COMPARTMENT is to port and has a separate sit down shower stall. COCKPIT is accessible from the salon and aft cabih, both companionways are offset to starboard offering excellent access, ventilation and safety. A cockpit storage locker to port and a small insulated ice box at the helm seat, full guages and controls at the pedestal.
- U-shaped galley customized with large, deep, single SS sink, custom teak drawers added for more storage with custom teak dish and spice rack, trash storage bin under sink. Force Ten three burner propane stove w/ oven Technicold 110V Cold Plate Ref. top and front loading w/ separate top loading Fzr. w/ cold plate-Upgraded in 2000 Kenmore microwave oven Pressure H & C water Separate FW spigot w/ filtered water Manual foot pump-fresh water Manual foot pump-sea water
- Center Cockpit with forward and aft companionways access to below deck fitted with "lift-off" hinged companionway doors for shore side convenience. Drop-in companionway boards for offshore security. Deep cockpit seating and excellent cockpit storage. GROUND TACKLE: Maxwell VWC 2200 reversing electric windlass w/ fore deck and cockpit controls. Capstan and chain gypsy-New 11/2010 65# CQR anchor w/ 150' Hi-Tensile chain-New 11/2010 Danforth Deepset anchor w/ 20' chain and 150' nylon rode CANVAS: Full cockpit bimini w/ windshield Full clear vinyl cockpit enclosure Full cockpit screen enclosure Two custom "Shade Tree" deck awnings fore and aft VENTILATION: Sixteen polished SS opening ports w/ screens Five polished SS deck hatches w/ screens Fore and Aft companionway w/ screens Three FG dorade boxes w/ SS cowl ventilators Two SS mushroom vents in head compartments Eight 12V fans: Located in each compartment including engine room DAVITS: Custom polished SS dinghy davits (designed to fold inboard when not in use and completely removable) Forespar outboard motor davit (removable) Stern mounted outboard bracket NO DINGHY OR OUTBOARD INCLUDED Molded rub rail w/SS striker Two "stag horn" bollards on foredeck in lieu of cleats Six SS handrails fore and aft in lieu of standard teak Life line gates port and starboard SS handrails between life line stanchions at cockpit access port and starboard Fresh cold water shower at stern swim ladder H & C cockpit shower Sea water wash down-fore deck Cockpit Cushions w/ Soft Closed Cell Foam-New
- NEW ELECTRONICS AS OF 4/2012: Raymarine Radar/Chart Plotter w/ full functioning display at cockpit pedestal: Raymarine E95 Hybrid Touch Screen Chart Plotter-Cockpit Raymarine P-70 Auto Pilot-Cockpit Raymarine Color HD Digital Radar Radome w/ Split Screen or Overlay on Chart Plotter w/ wheel Position Indicator Raymarine sailing instruments mounted in cockpit forward companionway cowling: Digital Depth Knot / Log AWI / WS Custom polished SS stern mounted pedestal "antenna farm" w/ one VHF and salon GPS antenna. OTHER ELECTRONICS: Raytheon Pathfinder R-70 GPS-Nav Station Sea 235 SSB-New 1999-Nav Station Horizon Intrepid VHF w/DSC-Nav Station Full functioning RAM microphone at helm w/ mast head antenna-Cockpit ENTERTAINMENT: Built-in, swing-out Sharp 13" Flat Panel TV and DVD Player w/ remote Mast head mounted TV antenna Pioneer AM/FM/CD/IPod stereo-New 4/2012 Power Amp TL Audio 4300M Two salon and two cockpit speakers
- Two 30 amp shore power service with custom switch to allow power to both sides of the 110V electrical panel in the event that only one 30 amp dockside service is available. Battery paralleling switch for house batteries and engine / generator start battery. 110V and 12V outlets throughout the interior, 12V outlets at helm and bow for hand held spot light. 4.4 KW Westerbeke Generator w/ 1370 hrs. BATTERIES / CHARGING: Four Gel 6V (Two 12V banks) House-approx 6 yrs old One 12V AGM Grp 34 engine / generator start-New 10/2012 80 amp Promariner Battery Charger 110 amp high output engine alternator
- Perkins 4-236 Diesel w/ 3,091 total engine hours. Hour meter replaced at 1,689 hrs, new hour meter reads 1,402 hrs. Full instruments for engine (new 1999) and generator. Renewed engine room insulation. Single lever controls. Three blade MAX feathering prop. AIR CONDITIONING : Marineair Rev Cycle Air Conditioning upgraded in 1996 Salon and fwd 16,000 BTU Split system w/ compressor in engine room Aft cabin-7,000 BTU Selfcontained Digital controls on both units BILGE PUMPS : Manual cockpit bilge pump Auto / Manual electric High water auto / manual Fwd head compartment has a manual toilet w/ Raritan Lectra-San MSD (Rebuilt by Raritan-1/2013) Aft head compartment has a manual (set-up for electric-if desired) w/ overboard or holding tank (14 gallon) discharge w/ deck or macerator pump-out Electric oil change pump for engine and generator Electric priming fuel pump Dual Racor fuel filters-Engine Single Racor fuel filter-Generator
- Sails and Rigging:
- Custom Ted Brewer designed sloop rig with mast moved forward to the main salon bulkhead, the boom was lenghtened slightly and bow sprit added to maintain a balanced sail plan. This opens up the main salon and gives it much more usable space. A removable intermediate stay on a Hi-Field lever was added for a hank on staysail. The Sailtainer Roller Furling Mainsail System was installed in 1994. Mast was pulled in 1999 and throughly inspected. Portable Milwaukee M28 Right Angle Electric Drill w/ Winch Socket Fitting to Raise Mainsail, Furl Genoa, Trim Sails, etc. SAILS : Doyle Main-full battened for RF boom-New 1994 Banks 9oz RF 135% genoa-New 1/2006 Flasher cruising spinnaker w/ Stacher Staysail-9.5oz hank-on-Exc Condition (separate track and winches) Profurl Roller Furling on head stay-Rebuilt by Pro-Furl in 1999 Intermeadiate staysail stay w/ Hi-Field Lever BARIENT WINCHES : Cockpit: Two #32 ST2SP Primaries Two @21 ST2SP Secondaries (Staysail) Cabin Top: Port-One #24 ST2SP w/ two rope clutches Stbd-One #21 ST2SP w/ three rope clutches and one cam cleat Mast: Two #21 tow speed (port & starboard) w/ rope clutches Running rigging-New 5/2003 Mast mounted whisker pole on track Mast head Windex Rigid boom vang New chain plates -12/2006 Standing rigging with Sta-lok terminal end fittings-New 12/2006
- Other Features:
- Cockpit sole is removable to access the engine or generator for easy removal, the floor of the portside cockpit locker is also removable for easy access to systems below. Village Marine "Little Wonder" sever GPH/12V water maker-New 1999 w/ fill spout to fill water jugs-Needs new membrane Custom bulkheaded mounted drop leaf table in salon Custom made polished SS pedestal mast "antenna farm" for second VHF and GPS antenna Excellent stowage threoughout interior Life Sling MOB System Hinged Latex Mattress on center line berth in aft cabin Custom made rugs throughout interior 12V fans in each compartment including the engine room (8 total) Tri-Color Navigation light-mast head Custom made hanging pipe berth with storage sleeves in fwd cabin for additional storage New bottom job w/Pettit Trinidad SR- 5/2013 Air conditioning and ref. cooling systems flushed and cleaned-5/2013 FACTORY OPTIONS: Perkins 85hp in lieu of standard 54hp diesel engine Air Conditioning Generator Microwave Oven Battery Charger Teak and Holly cabin sole Stainless Steel Deck Hatches Stainless Steel Opening Ports Lower ice box door-Galley Anchor windlass Anchor platform Self storing downwind whisker pole Deck shower Cockpit bimini w/windshield Cutter rig package And More
- Additional Comments
- MILLER TIME is a one owner Brewer 44 that has been professionally upgraded and lovingly cared for by her knowledgeable owners since new. Rarely does one find such a magnificently maintained boat on the brokerage market! She must be seen to be fully appreciated and is being offered for sale as her owners (having owned several sailboats) plan to purchase a single diesel power boat to continue spending time on the water.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.