- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Pedigree sedan with classic Ocean Alexander styling. The well appointed two stateroom layout features beautifully crafted teak joinery, large cockpit, an open and airy salon, and country style “up” galley. Comfortably sleeps (4) in two staterooms. Other features include CAT diesel power, Onan 8kW genset, air conditioning, electronics package, two helm stations, large flybridge, and foredeck davit. Aggressively priced and seriously for sale.
- Two stateroom plus head layout is well appointed with a country style galley and teak joinery throughout. The master stateroom is forward with a centerline island berth. The guest stateroom features side by side twin berths, which convert to a double. The salon, galley and interior pilothouse are all situated on the main deck. Access to the cockpit is via double sliding doors in the salon and the flybridge access is gained through a ladder on the forward, starboard end of the cockpit.
- MAIN SALON
- Double sliding salon doors Carpeting throughout Teak coffee table with glass top Large salon windows with blinds and valances Leather sofa Bucket chair Built in teak cabinetry Television and APEX digital converter Pioneer stereo and speakers Built-in wet bar with hinged top, stainless steel sink, glass and bottle storage U-Line icemaker Norcold refrigerator
- U-shaped galley with Formica countertops Double sink Built in storage cabinets Norcold refrigerator Kenyon 3-burner electric cooktop GE convection microwave oven Garbage disposal (cockpit)
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Centerline berth (4) Opening portlights (2) Reading lights Built in drawer and cabinet storage Hanging locker Mirror
- VIP GUEST STATEROOM
- Side-by-side twin berths convert to one large berth Built in drawer and cabinet storage Opening portlight (2) Reading lights Mirror
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- Flybridge: Raytheon R412x 48 Mile Radar Interphase forward scanning sonar Raymarine Smart-pilot ST6001 Ritchie magnetic compass Raymarine E80 GPS, chart plotter on flybridge (2010) Lower Helm: Raytheon V850 Color Fishfinder Raytheon R41XX 48 mile radar Raymarine Smart-pilot ST6001 Kenwood SSB radio/telephone TKM-707 Kenwood TKM-507 VHF
- ENGINE AND MECHANICAL
- Twin CAT 3208 diesels, 435 hp each Marine Air air conditioning/heater Meridian watermaker, 500 GPD Hynautic steering system Flo-scan fuel meter Tank tender system Fire Boy automatic fire system (engine room) Glendinning synchronizer Trim tabs Automatic and manual bilge pumps
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- 8kw Westerbeke generator with sound shield Trace 2000 watt inverter Professional Mariner 80 amp charger Batteries (2) 8D,(6) 6V (6V batteries replaced 2/12) 12V DC & 110V AC systems 30 amp shore power cord
- DECK AND HULL
- Danforth SS anchor Maxwell windlass with 250 feet of chain Roskelley Olsson davit Bimini top with enclosure L-shaped flybridge seating (3) Adjustable flybridge helm chairs Flybridge venturi Stainless steel railing and bow pulpit. Swim step & swim ladder Cockpit hot/cold fresh water washdown Cockpit saltwater washdown Molded non-skid deck in cockpit. Cockpit helm controls Teak cockpit cap rail FRP swimstep Detachable swim step mounted bait tank
- Pedigree sedan with classic Ocean Alexander styling. The well appointed two stateroom layout features beautifully crafted teak joinery, large cockpit, an open and airy salon, and country style “up” galley. Comfortably sleeps (4) in two staterooms. Other features include CAT diesel power, Westerbeke 8kW genset, air conditioning, electronics package, two helm stations, large flybridge, and foredeck davit. Aggressively priced and seriously for sale. Dinghy will not be included in sale.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.