- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0-litre 260-hp MPI w/Bravo I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
06/03/2014, SELLER HAS LOWERED HIS ASKING PRICE $3,999.00
TAKE TIME TO COME AND SEE THIS BOAT !!
NICELY CARED FOR PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP IS EVIDENT IN THIS 2003 SEA RAY 290 SUN SPORT -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.0-litre MPI 260-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Enclosed Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Cherry Cabinetry, Canvas Package (Forward & Aft Bimini's w/Full Enclosure & Screens), Garmin 441S (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, Bluetooth Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Epoxy Bottom w/Anti-Fouling Paint, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower, Large Aft Cockpit Sun-Pad, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Shows in above average condition, very attractive black/gold accent colors, LED lighting w/dimmers. Highly recommended by listing agent!
- Forward Cabin w/U-Shaped Lounge w/Cherry Wood Dining / Cocktail-Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage, Hanging Storage Locker to Starboard, Cherry Cabin Interior Enclosed Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower 12V Courtesy Lighting Trash Can (Located Under Cabin Step)
- Sink w/Designer Faucet Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer (AC/DC) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin 441S (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter (NEW) Updated Sound System w/Bluetooth & iPod/MP3-Connection Merc SmartCraft Diagnostics System
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (3) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- Bow Pulpit w/Anchor Locker & Anchor Mount (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Walk-Through Windshield Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink (Storage Underneath) Cockpit Table Transom Door Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Epoxy Bottom w/Black Anti-Fouling Paint Sunbrella Canvas Package (Forward & Aft Bimini's w/Full Cockpit Enclosure & Screens) Halon Fire System Windshield Wiper Horn Updated LED Lighting w/Dimmers CURRENT OWNER OF 2-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sea Ray 290 Sun Sport features a sleek deep-V hull and a custom graphics package. Power is supplied by MerCruiser stern drives, and there's an optional seamless sport spoiler. In the cabin, the galley has cherry wood Formica cabinets, a dual-voltage refrigerator, a molded fiberglass counter with sink and faucet, and an optional microwave. When the dining table is in its designated storage space, the V-berth serves as a large sofa and a lovely place to sit for a quiet visit. At night, filler cushions convert it to a comfortable double berth. The lockable deck hatch is screened, so passengers can enjoy the evening breezes. The starboard fiberglass head compartment is fitted with a VacuFlush head system, as well as a vanity with sink and pullout sprayer. The portlight provides ventilation.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent John W. Oeftering directly at (248) 709-6330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.