- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 Liter
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This vessel is lift keep and has never had it's bottom painted. She is in great shape and ready to cruise. Higher Plane has had several recent upgrades to mention a few; New AC/Heat 12,000 BTU installed in '11, New Garmin 740s Chart-plotter Fish finder '12, New 30 AMP ProNautic P series battery charger '13, New 30' feet of anchor chain and 100' of 5/8 rode line in '10, New engine exhaust manifolds for both Merc's in '12. She conveys with all safety gear; 10x PFD's, throwing rope and ring, 2x mounted fire extinguishers, 6x dock lines, 4x Polyform fenders w/chafe guards and 2x 30 AMP power cords. All of this with Twin Merc 5.0 Liter I/O's with 700 on each engine w/Bravo III Drives w/daul counter rotating SS props and a Kohler 5KW Model 5E Gen Set. She is a must see if you are looking for an extra clean, well taken care of Rinker 310 Fiesta Vee.
Also available but not included with this listing is the lift that she resides on in the South River. It's privately owned and available for purchase from the vessel owner.
- Engines and Mechanicals
- Twin 2001 Mercruiser Model: 5.0 Liters Inboard / Outboard Bravo III drives w/counter rotating SS Props 260 HP each Gas STBD Hours: 691 PORT Hours: 722 30+ more than STBD b/c the guage was replaced after 30 hours Kohler 5E Gen Set w/287 hours & remote start Engine room access via electrical hydraulic hatch lift
- Electronics & Electrical
- Garmin 740S chart plotter / fish finder new '12 RAM mounted 4x cockpit speakers Compass Ritche VHF Radio Standard Horizon Eclipse CD Player w/6CD changer DC Interior fan Kohler Model 5E 5KW w/only 287 hours Gen set has remote start, new impeller '12 2x 30 AMP shore power inlets 2x 50' 30 AMP Power cords 30 AMP Battery charger ProNautic P series new '13 4x Batteries 2x House 2x Engine start New '11 1500 GPH electric bilge pump Refrigerator AC or DC powered Coffeemaker Microwave oven Sanyo TV/DVD player Magnavox Hot water heater Marine head, sink, vanity and shower 110 Volt GFI protected outlets 12,000 BTU MarinAire AC / Reverse heater
- Deck Equipment & Safety Gear
- Cockpit cushions Cockpit shower w/hot and cold water swim plateform Swimming ladder Electric windlass w/remote helm control 30' of anchor chain & 100' 5/8 rode New '10 10x PFD's Type II MOB Throw rope and ring 2x Mounted fire extinguishers 6x Dock lines 4x Polyform fenders with chafe guards Total of 9x rod holders 7x were added Side gunwals allow access to bow from Port or STBD cockpit 3x Screens for deck hatches Propane BBQ grill - rod holder mount Fish cleaning / utility starboard table - rail mount
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact the listing broker Rob Dorfmeyer 216-533-9187 with Curtis Stokes & Associates, Inc or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org