- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 427-cid 300-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 25-YEARS) TASTEFULLY APPOINTED THROUGHOUT PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS 1968 CHRIS CRAFT 46 ROAMER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Ford 427-cid 300-hp Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Electric Heaters, (2) Head's (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Showers, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Sum-Log w/Depth/Speed/Trip-Log, Furuno 1933C GPS w/Chartplotter, Furuno Radar, Cetrek Autopilot), Kohler 6.5kw Generator, Windlass Anchor, Forward Deck Bow Seat w/Sunbrella Canvas Cover, Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Interior updated w/new upholstery, salon headliner, carpet, flooring (carpet & PlasTeak), drapes, heads. Exterior updated w/newer topside paint (2011), hull painted (2005). Upgraded Malory ignitions, Paragon Transmissions (Starboard Rebuilt in 2012). (6) aft deck chairs, (2) spare propellers, (1) spare propeller shaft, dripless shaft logs. 10' Achilles Dinghy w/5-hp Nissan Motor. Highly recommended by listing agent!
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Forward Bulkhead Anchor Locker Access, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage, Drawer Storage Underneath Berth, Hanging Storage Locker Forward Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower) Breakfast Bar Forward to Starboard in Salon w/(2) Bar-Stools L-Shaped Settee in Salon Forward to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth), Storage Underneath Salon w/(2) Chairs to Starboard Aft, Starboard Salon w/Media Center (Television & Storage Cabinet) Master Cabin Companionway Salon w/Privacy Door Master Cabin w/Twin Berths, Chest of Drawers on Centerline, Large Hanging Storage Locker, Vanity Forward to Starboard, En-Suite Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower. Note: Master Cabin is HUGE! Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units) Electric Heat Cabin Updated w/Newer Headliner, Upholstery, Carpeting, PlasTeak Flooring in Galley & Heads, Drapes, etc.
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Oven Teak / Holly Like Flooring in Galley
- Rith Compass Raytheon 202 VHF Marine Radio Autohelm Sum-Log w/Depth Furuno 1933C GPS w/Chartplotter Furuno 30-Mile Radar w/Open Array Antenna Cetrek Autopilt AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player Raytheon Loud-Hailer w/Horn Air-Horn Davis Weather Station Digital Television Antenna Hull Protection System
- (3) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger Kohler 6.5kw Generator (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Teak Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Forward Deck Bow Seat w/Sunbrella Cover (3) Cockpit Tables Transom Door (4) Fender Holders Teak Cockpit Sole Hardtop Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (6) Aft Deck Chairs (2) Aft Deck Boxes w/Seat Cushions
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Epoxy Bottom w/Anit-Fouling Paint (Paint Fresh in 2011) Cockpit Canvas Package w/Drop-Curtain & Helm Cover (3) Windshield Wipers Horn (AIR) Engine Sync (2) Spare Propellers (1) Spare Propeller Shaft Dinghy Davits Achilles 10' Rib Dinghy w/5-hp Nissan Motor OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS (2) Dockside Water Inlets Dripless Shaft Logs Newer Hull & Topside Paint CURRENT OWNER OF 25-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.