- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 CID FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This well maintained and updated Tiara Flybridge has been placed on the market due to the owners relocation. Powered by a pair of Crusader 350 HP fresh water cooled engines she will comfortably cruise at 20-21 knots and top out at around 24-25 knots. Equipped with a Kohler generator this Tiara is ready to go.
A good looking boat with a low cabin profile and a huge cockpit she is fish equipped and is one of only a few brands built in the era. Her rakish profile and glassed in front brow combine with a practical deck layout to create a capable fishing and diving platform with good cruising accommodations below. Her modified-v hull configuration provides good lateral stability while maintaining her classic Tiara sea keeping reputation.
- With the forward V-berth (with filler cushions) and large U-shaped convertible dinette, she sleeps a total of four. The cabin is loaded with storage compartments, plus hanging locker to port. The fresh water head has a sink and shower stall. Galley is down and is equipped with a refrigerator w/freezer, microwave and pressure dockside water system. She was equipped for a two burner electric stove, but a teak cutting board was installed in its place. Reverse Cycle AC CO detector in cabin
- Situated along the starboard side of the cabin the open floor plan galley is equipped with a single stainless steel basin style sink, a Princess 2 Burner Electric Stove, a Refrigerator/Freezer, and a Litton "Go Anywhere" Microwave. Counter space and cabinet storage in proportion to the vessel.
- Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine C120 Plotter NAVPOD Mounting Pedestal for C120 DART Speed, Temp Depth ICOM M-504 VHF with Distress Feature Standard Hailer Furuno Radar 24NM Boss Marine AM/FM/CD with Remote Boss Marine Speakers x 2 Ritchie Compass Scentry Gas Vapor Detector Ensign Tach Synch
- This boat is wired for phone and cable TV Kohler Generator 12 volt(DC) (2) batteries Parallel switch( bridge operated) Dual 30amp shore service (1) 300 amp battery charger
- Deck & Hull
- Hydraulic steering, trim tabs, (3) bilge pumps, gas vapor and high water detector, fresh water cooling system w/overflow bottles, Racor fuel filters, engine alarm system, engine fuel shut off valve and raw water sea strainers for engines and AC system. Anchor Bow pulpit w/anchor roller Cockpit coaming Fiberglass Non-Sked Deck Marine Systems Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Good Electric Windlass Fresh and salt water washdowns in cockpit 3-sided Flybridge Enclosure Vinyl Helm Cover Morse Controls
- Engine Room
- The boat is powered by a pair of Fresh Water Cooled Crusader 454 CID gas engines generating 350 horsepower. The port engine currently shows 926 total hours of usage and the starboard 922 total hours. The vessel will cruise at between 21-22 knots and top out at approximately 24 knots
- Fishing Equipment
- (2) Halogen Cockpit Lights Lee Outriggers and Bases (6) Gold Anodized Rod Holders on rail support of Half Tower Bait station w/Freezer Large Fish Box Pedestal Rocket Launcher in Cockpit (4) Rod Holders Transom door Cockpit Tackle Locker w/Sink
- Video Presentations
- 33 Tiara Fly Bridge 1988 Profile Presentation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKGGponVH4Y 33 Tiara Fly Bridge 1988 Cockpit Presentation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGZDQnInw2s 33 Tiara Flybridge 88 Cabin Presentation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz2tCo-w4xM 33 Tiara Flybridge 88 Engine Room http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY34xQdCRX8
- Noteworthy Updates
- • Fresh bottom paint and Tri Lux on Running Gear September 2013 • Professionally Maintained with wash every 2 Weeks and Waxed every Quarter • Risers and Manifolds changed 2010 • Majority of Exterior Teak has been removed and replaced with Starboard
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Interested parties can click on this link www.affiniti-yacht.com 33’ Tiara Flybridge 1988 and proceed to the "Affiniti Listings" tab to view this fine vessels videos and additional photographs. Depending on your Internet connection the load time will vary. Contact Central Agent Craig R. Travis @ 561-212-6154 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your personal inspections or with any questions that you might have. Discover the Affiniti Advantage!