- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
~Both engines rebuilt with less than 150 hours since rebuilt~
Nice low hour lift kept upscale cruiser with queen aft berth, ready to cruise and big enough for the whole family. Full camper canvas two TV’s, A/C, Kohler generator, Ice maker, full galley and head with shower offer all of the comforts of home. Seller is motivated and this beauty is ready for a new home. Call Today!
- Free-flowing salon maximizes available space. Portside L-shaped sofa converts to a berth. Forward stateroom with extra-wide berth features storage beneath plus a lighted cedar hanging locker w/TV shelf and private dressing area with curtain. Aft cabin queen berth.
- Fully electric galley includes refrigerator/freezer; 2-burner electric stove; microwave; coffee maker; overhead storage; cabinet w/3-drawer storage and a Corian counter.
- Dock lines Fender racks Ladder Radar arch Bow rails Sunpad Swim platform Hi-low table converts to a large sunpad Entire aft seating group can be quickly removed for fishing and other water sports Double-wide adjustable helm seat Walk-thru windshield with grab rail and molded steps Burlwood dash Faria guages w/gold bezels Extra large transom lockers
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 541s GPS Map Garmin VHF 100 Cable connection Compass Depth sounder Phone connection Spotlight w/remote Synchronizer 2 TVs w/DVD
- Air conditioner 3 batteries Bilge pumps Charger CO detector Halon fire system Horn Shore power Clarion AM/FM CD Trim tabs Hot/cold water
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Mercruiser 350 Mag MPI engines with 433 hours V-drives Kohler 6.5 KW generator with 210 hours