- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
~Both engines rebuilt with less than 150 hours since rebuilt~
Nice low hour lift kept upscale cruiser with queen aft berth, ready to cruise and big enough for the whole family. Full camper canvas two TV’s, A/C, Kohler generator, Ice maker, full galley and head with shower offer all of the comforts of home. Seller is motivated and this beauty is ready for a new home. Call Today!
- Free-flowing salon maximizes available space. Portside L-shaped sofa converts to a berth. Forward stateroom with extra-wide berth features storage beneath plus a lighted cedar hanging locker w/TV shelf and private dressing area with curtain. Aft cabin queen berth.
- Fully electric galley includes refrigerator/freezer; 2-burner electric stove; microwave; coffee maker; overhead storage; cabinet w/3-drawer storage and a Corian counter.
- Dock lines Fender racks Ladder Radar arch Bow rails Sunpad Swim platform Hi-low table converts to a large sunpad Entire aft seating group can be quickly removed for fishing and other water sports Double-wide adjustable helm seat Walk-thru windshield with grab rail and molded steps Burlwood dash Faria guages w/gold bezels Extra large transom lockers
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 541s GPS Map Garmin VHF 100 Cable connection Compass Depth sounder Phone connection Spotlight w/remote Synchronizer 2 TVs w/DVD
- Air conditioner 3 batteries Bilge pumps Charger CO detector Halon fire system Horn Shore power Clarion AM/FM CD Trim tabs Hot/cold water
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Mercruiser 350 Mag MPI engines with 433 hours V-drives Kohler 6.5 KW generator with 210 hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.