- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Low hour (450) 5.1 MerCruisers…lightly used…serviced regularly… If you are in the market for a ‘Dancer, come have a look at this one, you won’t be disappointed.
- Main Salon
- Panasonic TV Corian (matches galley) Dinette converts to sleeper
- Norcold undercounter refrigerator GE microwave 2 burner alcohol/electric stove Pressure hot and cold water Corian countertop and sink Vacuflush head Shower
- Master Stateroom
- Reading lamps Centerline double berth Privacy curtain separates from salo
- Fiberglass swim platform Stainless steel swim ladder Transom door Cockpit carpet Upholstered stern seat Transom shower Lowrance depth sounder Jabsco Electric remote spotlight Electrically activated center windshield vent Wet Bar in cockpit 4 rod holders Cockpit courtesy lights Full enclosure
- Electronics & Helm
- Hummingbird fish finder Ritchie compass Raytheon Raychart GPS Raytheon VHF Clarion Stereo with Helm controls Convertible helm seat/bolster
- 2 x 30 amp dockside connectors Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x 350 cu in 240 hp MerCruiser inboard engines
- Broker's Comments
- Another in the tradition of the Sea Ray Sundancers, this is a clean low hour boat ready for new owners. The current owners have changed their plans and are offering this Sundancer. It has served them well from family outings to occasional fishing with friends. It sports all the necessities from stern door and swim platform to dockside air conditioning.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.