- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 S HO FWC V
- Number of Engines
Amenity rich and ergonomically satisfying spaces flow gracefully from the large aft cockpit forward to the double helm adjacent to the euro style lounge seating, walk through windshield for your tanning pleasures on the raised bow pads. The helm is graced with a burl wood penal and tilt steering wheel with easy access to all instrumentation switches and multi function gauges, electric double helm seat, upgraded Ray Marine C120 GPS Plotter, makes it easy to adapt to any electronics device you desire. Debt finder, Marine radio and DTV antenna. remote spotlight, hydraulic trim tabs. Refrigerator with ice maker, barbeque, wet bar with plenty of counter space making entertaining a breeze. Full canvas/ isinglass enclosure with cool cockpit blower at the helm, custom canvas mooring cover.
Below you will find two private state rooms with pocket doors each with vacuflush heads, private shower, corian counter tops, gleaming hand crafted cherry wood storage inside and out along with cedar lined Armoire and closets, mirrors everywhere, rope and beautiful accent lighting throughout. There is a huge galley and salon area with gleaming hand crafted American cherry wood throughout, cherry hardwood floors in the salon /galley. Rich 9ft leather crest sofa with gleaming dinette table converting to a third berths sleeping six with comfort and privacy. In the galley you will find all the comforts of home with curved corian counter tops, side by side refrigerator freezer, two burner stove hidden in counter top, storage galore throughout this sexy cruiser, three flat screens TV/DVD’s with Yamaha surround sound system in the salon. Beautiful mirrors and lighting throughout, upgraded factory pillow, bedding, and curtains and soft goods are high end and like brand new throughout.
- Regal continues to ride high on the leading wave of yacht design with the 4460. Amenity rich and ergonomically satisfying spaces flow gracefully from the large aft cockpit deck, forward to the double helm with adjacent lounge seating. The salon and accommodation spaces glow with flawless fit and finish of natural American cherry wood. The wide open and light main salon of the 4460 is a vision of architectural beauty married to function and easy care. The 9-foot LeatherCrest sofa is deep and comfortable and provides generous seating for dining and conversation. Hand-crafted cherrywood cabinetry provides overhead storage.
- This 2 stateroom 2 full head layout can accommodate up to 6 guests. A fully furnished galley equipped to provide all the comforts of home. Excellent performance with speeds up to 36 knots.
- Carpeting Coffee Table Icemaker Settee Sink Speakers Hard Top Swim Platform w/ pop-up cleats Transom Door Canvas Covered Aft Deck Hot/Cold H2O Washdown Refrigerator Built In Trash Can
- Raymarine ST60 Depth Sounder Raymarine C120 12" Chart Plotter Compass Antenna Speed & Distance Log Speed Indicator Raymarine 215 VHF Wheel Steering Search Light Controls Wipers Washers Defrosters Fans Bow Thruster
- Refrigerator w/ Separate Freezer Marine Air Heat/AC System Dining Table Sink Microwave Oven CO2 Detector
- Anchor Bow Light Navigation Light Bow Pulpit Side Rail Rub Rail Lemar Windlass Bow Rail Guest Spot Light Anchor Wash down hose
- Engine Room
- Marine Air Conditioning & Heat Air Filtration System Alternator Battery Alarm Bilge Alarm Bilge Blower Bilge Pump Emergency Stop Engine Controls Fire Control System Halon Fresh Water Cooling Fuel Filters Fuel Shut Off Holding Tank Oil Filter Raw Water Sea Strainer Shaft Transmissions
- Electrical Systems
- Battery Parallel Switch Kohler 7.5kW Generator Dockside Electrical Cables 12V DC Electrical System 110V AC Dual Shorepower Connections Batteries 2-Grp 27 Start, 1-8D Start Charles 60amp Battery Charger D.C. Distribution Center Galvanic Isolater TV Antenna
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.