- 54 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This is a 1988 Bertram 54 Sportfish that is in great shape. The owner has not spared on the refit of this boat. Complete interior refit, newer electronics, nice wide open layout great for entertaining. In the cockpit of the boat you have a great fighting chair, lots of storage, ice boxes, cleaning station and small tv in the corner. The boat is very clean inside and out with the 3 stateroom/ 3 head layout.
- Transom Fish Box Cockpit Freezer Cockpit Live Well Bait Station Retractable Cockpit Shade 9 Gunnel Mount Rod Holders Fighting Chair 6 Rocket Launchers Large transom tuna door
- Solid Corian Countertops Salon settee with barstools Undercounter (3)Fridge and Freezer Automatic Icemaker LED Lighting Updated headliner
- Sleeping Capacity
- 3 State room/ 3 head layout Twin Queen berth VIP forward (queen) Port Side Master (queen) Starboard Guest (bunk beds)
- Detroit Diesel 12v92 (x2) w/ twin turbo
- Flybridge A/C ZF Pod mounted controls Bow Thruster High End Teak ladder backed helm chairs Twin Furuno NavNet VX2 Twin IC-M602 VHF Radio w/ remote Simrad AP20 Auto Pilot Furuno RD-30 (tower)
- Fishing Equipment
- Teaser reel spool 30’ Outriggers with spreader bars and center rigger 9 Gunnel Mount Rod Holders 6 Rocket Launchers Cockpit Fighting Chair Bait Station Large Transom tuna door Tower with Furuno RD-30 and full controls
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.