- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The 50 Viking is built by the Premiere yacht builder of its time.
This boat allows for both comfort for cruising and hard core fishing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Starting at the stern there is a large cockpit. Forward of that there is the house where you enter on the starboard side. Inside the house the salon is aft. There is an l shaped couch on the port side. To the starboard side is the electric panel. Forward on the starboard side is the dinette. On the port side is the galley. The stairway is on the portside that leads to the state rooms. There is a bunk room on the port side. The master is on the starboard side. It has a double bed; there is a master head and shower. In the companion way there is a washer and dryer combo. Forward of that on the port side is a day head and shower that connects to the forward stateroom. The forward state room has twin bunks that are very large.
- Main Salon
- The main salon has a large l shaped couch on the port side aft. All the wood work in the salon is teak with a gloss finish. On the starboard side aft is the breaker panel. Forward of that is the dinette. On the port side forward in the salon is a full galley.
- The galley consists of a bar that runs from port to starboard on a slight angle. There is a standup refrigerator. There is an electric stove in the counter top. There is also a built in sink. All the cabinets and draws are made of teak and have a gloss finish.
- Master Stateroom & Head
- The master is on the starboard side. It has a double bed; there is a master head and shower. There are hanging closets. There is an entertainment system in there also. The wood work in the stateroom is teak with a gloss finish.
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom is all the way forward. There are twin bunks that are very large. The day head is connected to the stateroom.
- Factory nonskid decks Transom tuna door 9 rod holders in the gunwales Bridge ladder Bow rail Mezzanine Helm chair and co helm chair Hard top Riggers Fishbox Davit Tender rack Teaser reels
- Electronics & Helm
- Simrad auto pilot AP300X ACR search light Twin NorthStar 8000i units GPS- plotter/radar/fish finder Twin Icom VHF radios Fusion Stereo Garmin 740 Touch Screen Sea Temp Simrad Taiyo
- 50 Amp shore power Kholer Genenerator 12 and 24 volt systems Sentry Battery charger C-charger 5000 series Hot water heater Cruise Air heat and AC 110 lights on hard top 12 volt lights Breaker panel Anchor winch
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 10 cylinder Mann`s 820HP Model D2840LE401 200hrs on starboard 1400hrs on port
- Brokers Comments
- There are updated windows installed
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.