- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Tiara is in Like-New Condition!
Low hours! Interior barely used!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With over six feet, seven inches of headroom, three opening foredeck hatches and six hullside portlights (with screens), the Tiara 3800 Open interior is large and well-lit. The starboard U-shaped lounge converts to an over-sized dinette with a hi-lo pedestal table or to a double berth. The lounge backrest flips up to make a pullman-style single berth. The AM / FM stereo is standard. The fully-equipped galley features a double bowl stainless sink, microwave oven, two-burner electric cooktop, AC / DC refrigerator / freezer, Corian countertop, lazy susan under the counter shelf unit, and plenty of over / under storage. The completely private owner's stateroom features a pedestal queen berth with storage below, accessed with the aid of a gas-assist lift. A large hanging locker, hullside convenience shelves, and private access to the head complete this retreat. The head has dual access from both the salon and owner's stateroom and offers a separate stall shower and molded Corian countertop and sink with vanity, mirror and storage above, and under-storage below. On deck, standard cockpit seating features an extra-wide back-to-back helm seat with wetbar and storage, and a curved companion lounge with cooler storage and aft-facing seat. An optional fold down transom lounge and ice maker are also available. The stepped cockpit features 147 square feet of entertaining or fishing space. Under the cockpit sole are large compartments for either cruising or fishing stowage, or both. Engines access is through an upper cockpit drop-down hatch, or through a lower cockpit electric hatch lift. The 3800 Open has a custom electrical system, and also offers an Onan generator, which includes a sound shield. The tilt-away helm features over 3.5 square feet of additional space for electronics. In anticipation of larger horsepower engines, the 3800 has extra engine room space and a structure envelope built in.
- Options and Features:
- Raymarine 215 GPS Two Raymarine C120 display with 2kw Radome Two Caterpillar Engine Displays Onan Generator (9.6 hrs) Two Sharp Flat Screen TVs Panasonic DVD/CD/AM/FM Dual Zone Air Conditioning Central Vacuum Emerson Microwave Built-in Coffee Maker Nova Cool Refrigerator Helm Air Conditioning Cockpit Wet Bar with Ice Maker Clarion Cockpit AM/FM/CD Stereo with Helm Remote Hardtop Cockpit Shower Four Gunnel Rod Holders Fresh and Raw Water Washdowns Phone & Cable Inlets Glendinning 50amp Cable Recoiler Maxwell 800 Windlass with Foot Controls Reverso Oil Change System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- We offer ... Captain's orientation on every boat we sell! ... Experienced salesmen who are trained and certified by Tiara and Pursuit! ... Honesty and integrity! ... Time saving. We search for quality listing that meet your needs!