- 68 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This stunning Viking custom motor yacht was improved as a 68' extended aft deck with full walk rounds. She underwent a refit commencing in 1998 during which she received numerous custom enhancements. The most notable addition was a functional Euro style reverse transom modification completed by Associated Marine Tech. It included a five foot integrated swim platform and molded fiberglass stairway. This costly modification lends to easy boarding and a more contemporary style.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Wow...where do I begin? From her extended aft deck to the foredeck, Lucky Star is luxurious by any standard. Words cannot do her justice. You must come aboard to be swept away.
- Main Salon
- From the aft deck through a sliding glass door you enter the full beam main salon. The high gloss teak interior the color of honey glows throughout. The space is light and airy, warm and inviting to your guests. Forward you will find an open teak stairway to the flybridge cockpit. Forward port is the formal dining area with mirrored bulkhead which opens up the area even more. The stairway leading to the master stateroom and engine room is off the salon. There is a hallway to the galley that can be closed off with teak louvered shutters. To starboard you will find the wet bar.
- Forward from the main salon and dining area you will find the full beam fully applianced galley. The gourmet chef will feel right at home with expansive counter space to create a feast. Light fills the galley from all four angles. The pass through hallway is portside to the dining area. Stack Washer/Dryer in the laundry closet. With full size refrigerator/freezer you can store groceries for a crowd.
- Master Stateroom
- Located aft, the full beam Master Stateroom is expansive. Access by teak lined stairway is forward to starboard side of the salon. You will find a king bed centerline and tons of cabinets and closets for storage. Forward to port is the en suite head with tile flooring, his & her sink basins, and full size Jacuzzi. You will feel as though you are in a spa…
- Guest Staterooms
- Moving aft from the Master stateroom are two additional staterooms accessed starboard side under the wheelhouse. Port side you will find a double berth and starboard side with top and bottom single berths. Both staterooms have private entry ways aft to a shared Jack & Jill head with stall shower. The VIP Stateroom is found in the bow with over and under berths and private head with shower.
- The extended aft deck is a great place to entertain by moonlight. The custom teak planking enhances the casual atmosphere. There are port and starboard sliding glass windows and a custom enclosure. Aft to port is the stairway leading to the swim platform. There are full walk around decks for ease of movement forward and aft. Hot & Cold shower can be utilized at the transom after a dip. The flybridge deck can be accessed through the open teak stairway starboard to the salon and features a centerline helm. The davit for ease of tender storage is located port side. Aft the cockpit you will find a large open deck where you may bask in sunlight. There is plenty of space on the foredeck to sunbathe.
- Electronics & Helm
- Lucky Star is loaded with navigational instrumentation. With her wheelhouse and flybridge helms the Captain can choose his vantage point. Autopilot Dual Radar VHF Radio Dual Compasses Telephone System Computer Station Chartplotter Autohelm Speed, Depth & Wind
- 110 V, 220 V AC Electrical System Dockside Power Booster Master Electrical Panel Generator Battery Chargers Inverter Shore Power
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Detroit Diesel 12V71TA turbo engines.
- Broker's Comments
- With all of her gorgeous custom features, you will not find a better deal out there on the market. Her expansive accommodations are without rivalry by any other yacht her size. She is simply fabulous and must be seen to be appreciated. Lucky Star is priced to sell fast so do not hesitate if you like what you see!
- Commision Disclaimer
- <5% Split
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.