- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS IS A MUST SEE YACHT
2 owner Yacht, Current owner for 8 years
Enjoy the Comfort, Privacy, and Amenities of a much LARGER Yacht
2 Master Staterooms w/ In-Suite Heads
Twin Caterpillar 660hp 3196TAs, Fast Cruise in the High Teens,
Max Speed in Low 20's (Knots)
Expansive Flybridge makes Entertaining or Relaxing Joyful & Safe
Naiad Stabilized for Comfort & Safety
This Yacht is FULLY EQUIPPED and Ready to go ANYWHERE!
Make an appointment to SEE THIS YACHT, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
- Electronics / Helmstations
- Navionic GPS Computer driven glass bridge System Integrated into Raytheon Bridge Information data suite system Serial Port integrated connections between a laptop, GPS, & Autopilot Furuno 1932 radar Sea156 Telephone / VHF Radio Raymarine ST6000+ autopilot with remote FB Station Raymarine ST100 Wireless Remote handheld unit Raymarine ST6000+ Speed, Wind, Depth Display Glendinning Synchronizer Electronic Controls Boat Leveler trim Tab Controls Lofrans Flacon Windlass Control Station Naiad Marine Systems Hydraulic Stabilizer Rudder Angle Indicator Tank Tender Fuel & Water Level Gages AC & DC outlets 6" Ritchie Powerdamp Plus Compass CAT Full Engine gauges/alarm analog and CAT Vision Engine digital monitor panels Standard Marine CSK202 Intercom & Hailing System Kahlenberg Air Horns SEA235 HF SSB Radio Telephone Sea Tel GSMP 2101 Maritime Satellite Phone System 120v & 12v Power Control Breaker Panels
- Engine Room & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 660hp Caterpillar 3196TA main engines 2580 hours. Port:2XR00837, Stbd: 2XR00836 Morse Dual controls for Transmission and Speed Glendinning Engine Synchronizers Aquadrive vibration dampening shaft coupling PSS dripless shaft seals Spurs line cutters Dual Racor 75/900 fuel filters for each main engine Racor fuel filter for each generator Naiad Marine Systems Hydraulic stabilizers MAR 300 GPD water maker w/ fresh water flush 4 - Zoned Marine Air Conditioners w/ Reverse Cycle (upgraded 2010) NuTone Central VaC System 3 - Vacu-flush heads Boat Leveler trim tabs Seaward SS 20 gal Water Heater.
- Onan 20KW genset w/ 2250 Hours Northern Lights 5KW genset w/ 625 Hours Freedom 3000 Watt inverter/charger w/Link 2000 interface (2) Promatic 50-3 12vDC Battery Chargers (2) Genset start batteries (2) Main Engine Start Batteries Link 2000 Battery Monitor Hubble shore power/cable TV/phone connections fore & aft ZincSaver II Galvanic Isolator
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Novurana 13' Center Console Dinghy w/ 40hp Yamaha Outboard Lofrans FALKON Anchor Windlass Nautical Structures MC 1500 Hoist/Crane LED Courtesy lighting throughout Magma SS BBQ Satfinder-406 GPIRB 80lb CQR anchor w/ 300' chain rode Fortress Anchor w/ 275' nylon rode Dual cleats port & stud at stern & midships hawespipes Fresh water wash down at bow Stainless Fender Rack Full Compliment of mooring lines and fenders w/ covers Spacious Lazarette wit ample Stowage
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.