- 96 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V92 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Offered by her second owner, this handsome 96’ motoryacht was custom built by the well-respected Crescent yard to a Jack Sarin design. She returned to the builder for an extensive refit prior to being offered for sale by the original owner. Her generous 22’8” beam offers an exceptional amount of interior volume. With a 3,600 gal. fuel capacity for long range, she is set up to be self-sufficient for extended coastal passage-making while not sacrificing owner and guest comfort. Offering a very flexible accommodation plan with up to 5 staterooms, all ensuite. The 5th guest cabin can be utilized as a captain’s cabin depending on owner requirements, although there are 2 additional crew cabins aft.
Boarding is easy via a Euro-style transom with built-in stairways to the aft deck. A gourmet galley adjoins the separate dining area forward in the salon. The flying bridge offers upholstered dinette seating close to the dedicated bar.
An ideal choice for voyaging south to the Mexican Riviera, or North to the Inside Passage.
- The 22’8” beam creates an exceptional amount of interior living space while still accommodating generous walk-around side decks. The Interior arrangement features up to 5 owner/guest staterooms, all en-suite, depending on whether the 5 th stateroom is used for guests or captain. There are an additional 2 crew cabins aft with separate head/shower and small galley. The spacious aft deck with wing doors, large dining table, and built in seating is accessed through sliding doors from the main salon. Boarding is easy via the euro-transom built-in stairways leading from a wide stern platform up to the aft deck. The main salon, with eye-level picture windows, features separate dining area and adjoins the on-deck galley which can be closed off from the salon by a drop down panel. There is a day head off the hallway leading forward to the pilothouse. The pilothouse features an observation lounge/dinette table and port and starboard access doors to the side decks. Stairs lead up to a very spacious flybridge with built-in lounge seating, separate wet bar and fully instrumented helm with port and starboard wing stations. There is a separate service stairway aft on the boat deck leading down. A stairway aft leads down to a central foyer accessing the full-width owner’s stateroom with king bed and two comfortable guest staterooms with lower twin berths and drop-down Pullman berth. The stairway leading down, forward from the pilothouse, accesses a port guest/captains stateroom and the forward VIP stateroom. Engine room and crew access is through a transom door off the stern platform. Interior features extensive use of maple, accented with bird’s eye burl and various exotic tropical hardwoods. Storage space is a high priority with many cabinets and lockers throughout.
- Varnished maple paneling Varnished maple custom cabinetry Large custom dining table of burled mappa surrounded by maple w/walnut inlays Game table with a camel colored couch Entertainment center with TV and stereo system (raises electrically) in rounded maple cabinet
- Located forward of main salon to port Divided from salon by a power drop-down panel Side door to walk-around deck Roll top appliance garages Granite counters Custom cabinetry w/drop-down bins for extra storage Large pantry Kitchenaid refrigerator/freezer Viking oven w/glass cooktop (2010) Frigidaire Electrolux microwave Ingles Scour Master dishwasher Broan trash compactor Large capacity extractor fans
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- Furuno 72 mi radar Furuno 48 mi radar Furuno FVS 585 color sounder Furuno weather fax Furuno GPS 7000 chartplotter Furuno CH250 searchlight sonar (PH and FB controls) Furuno NavNet Black Box System w/chart, sounder, radar, XM sat weather - Fly bridge Standard Horizon GX2360 VHS/hailer Standard Horizon CMP Ram VHS/Hailer/Icom (PH and FB) Nobeltec Magellan navigation program (PH and FB) ICOM SSB radio Robertson AP 45 autopilot Robertson rudder angle indicator Kobelt hydraulic steering with wheel and rudder position indicators (all stations) Elbex engine room & aft deck monitoring system DDEC engine controls DDEC engine displays and fuel management system Jog steering Horn Naiad stabilizer controls B&G quad repeater B&G speed, log, wind, and depth Pompanette helm chair Inmarsat satellite telephone
- Large raised settee Sole inlaid with mahogany & maple DDEC controls Full size chart table to port w/(4) chart drawers Anchor windlass control
- ENGINE AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- (2) Detroit Diesel 12-cylinder main engines, 1150 hp ea. Hetron fiberglass underwater exhaust w/Varnier silencer while operating at idle speeds Aquamet 22 - 3” diameter shafts Osborne propellers (2) Northern Lights 40kW diesel generators w/hydraulic clutches American Bow Thruster 35 hp hydraulic thruster Kobelt electric steering controls for hydraulic steering system (2) Maxwell 3,500 lb vertical capstan hydraulic windlasses 600’ ½” BBB chain (2) 290 lb Poole anchors w/stainless steel recessed anchor pockets Watermakers Inc 1,500 GPD watermaker Marquipt 2,200 lb hydraulic dinghy davit Naiad stabilizers w/auto lock and monitoring panel ALUMINUM FUEL TANKS: Day tank: 1,000 gal Port tank: 1,250 gal Stbd tank: 1,250 gal
- DECK AND HULL
- Full rigid polycarbonate panel Cal Deck enclosure
- Access to the flybridge and boat deck via stairway from the pilothouse or from stairs leading from the aft deck. Built-in seating Full bimini Outside helm w/full instrumentation Built-in bar w/(3) stools BBQ grill Refrigerator/icemaker Marquipt 2,200 lb davit DDEC engine instrumentation DDEC engine controls Steering controls Jog steering Horn Naiad stabilizer controls Robertson rudder angle indicator Robertson autopilot Furuno Nav Net Black Box GPS w/Nav Net Display Standard Horizon VHF B&G quad repeater Hailer PORT & STARBOARD WING STATIONS and AFT STATION at CAL DECK: DDEC engine controls Rudder angle indicator Engine start/stop controls Bow thruster controls Jog steering Horn
- 17’6” 530 MX Deluxe Novurania inflatable Yamaha 100 hp outboard motor Depth sounder VHF radio AM/FM/CD stereo
- Offered by her second owner, this handsome 96’ motoryacht was custom built by the well-respected Crescent yard to a Jack Sarin design. She returned to the builder for an extensive refit prior to being offered for sale by the original owner. Her generous 22’8” beam offers an exceptional amount of interior volume. With a 3,600 gal. fuel capacity for long range, she is set up to be self-sufficient for extended coastal passage-making while not sacrificing owner and guest comfort. Offering a very flexible accommodation plan with up to 5 staterooms, all ensuite. The 5 th guest cabin can be utilized as a captain’s cabin depending on owner requirements, although there are 2 additional crew cabins aft. Boarding is easy via a Euro-style transom with built-in stairways to the aft deck. A gourmet galley adjoins the separate dining area forward in the salon. The flying bridge offers upholstered dinette seating close to the dedicated bar. An ideal choice for voyaging south to the Mexican Riviera, or North to the Inside Passage.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.