- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: North Miami FL) The Hurricane Sundeck 260 is a well-designed deck boat that can entertain a small crowd with room to spare. There is seating for many, cup holders for all, boarding ladders fore and aft for swim and diving, and there is power for skiing and water sports.
She comes with a black bimini top for shade when needed. The roomy cockpit is carpeted with rear L-shaped lounge, wet bar, twin bucket seats, and wraparound bow sun lounge with foldaway table. Between the bow seating area and the cockpit we have a cuddy cabin with single berth, sink, and hideaway VacuFlush head. In-deck storage compartments keep gear at hand but out of the way. A Clarion stereo provides music throughout the boat.
This Sundeck 260 is powered by twin Yamaha 115-hp four stroke engines with stainless steel propellers and only 200 hours. She is equipped with Farina gauges, a Garmin 183c GPSmap, Icom VHF radio with remote speaker, and a Clarion sound system with PolyPlaner marine speakers. This family sundeck is ready to go, so call now to schedule a showing of the 26’ Hurricane Sundeck.
- Cuddy Cabin Single Berth Hideaway VacuFlush Marine Head Freshwater Sink Ample Storage
- Stainless Steel Bow Boarding Ladder Searchlight with Helm Remote Anchor Locker with Anchor and Chain Wraparound Bow Seating Foldaway Table Drink Holders Everywhere In-Deck Storage Tackle Drawer Storage Center Helm with Cuddy Cabin Black Bimini Top Dual Helm Seats Wet Bar with Carry-on Cooler L-Shaped Lounge with Table Under-seat Storage Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Freshwater Shower
- Burlwood Dash Farina Gauges Ritchie Compass Garmin 182C GPSmap Icom M-402 VHF Radio with Remote Speaker Clarion Stereo with PolyPlanar Marine Speakers New Air Horn Jabsco Searchlight Controls Dual Helm Seats
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 115-hp Yamaha 4-Stroke Engines with 200 hours Two Batteries Battery Charger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.