- 29 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3 Thunderbolt
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Maxum 2900 SE is a stylish express cruiser with a large cockpit outside, and accommodation for four below decks. It is ideal for entertaining friends for the day, or spending a weekend with the family.
This boat is powered by two Mercruiser 4.3 engines, and is equipped with air conditioning, GPS and radar. The bottom paint is new, the canvas has just been replaced, and everything is ready to go.
Call now to arrange a viewing!
- Offset forward berth. Inline galley to port. (Microwave, 2-plate electric stove, sink, refrigerator.) Dinette to starboard. Head to starboard with shower. Mid cabin. Air conditioning.
- Engines & mechanical
- Twin raw-water cooled Mercruiser 4.3L Thunderbolt engines. Port engine was recently rebuilt. Starboard engine has about 350 hours. Bravo III outdrives (painted 2013.)
- Bottom paint new in 2013. Canvas new in 2013. Maxwell windlass. DINGHY & OUTBOARD MOTOR ARE EXCLUDED FROM SALE.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 2900 SE features a 29'10" overall length and full 9'9" beam. Topside you'll find an oversized helm, broad beam and comfortable companion seating that converts into a sun lounge. Galley with refrigerator, microwave and two-burner stove. Sleeps four. Enclosed head with molded shower, cabinet and sink.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.