- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3-litre 185-hp w/Alpha I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 10-YEARS) WELL CARED FOR AND SHOWING IN VERY NICE CONDITION THIS 1986 WELLCRAFT 2800 MONTE CARLO OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 4.3-litre 185-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrive and 1200 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Portable Air-Conditioning Unit, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Garmin GPS, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens), Removable Cockpit Carpeting, Pioneer AM/FM Stereo System w/AMP & CD-Player, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Great opportunity @ $10k, shows in very nice condition ... canvas, upholstery, carpeting etc., all in very nice condition. Includes owners manuals & maintenance records.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Entry-level 1980s sportboat lived up to Wellcraft promise of versatile layout, spirited performance at an affordable price. Roomy single-level cockpit with fold-down jump seat, removable transom seat is great for fishing, swimming, diving. Visibility from raised helm is very good. Open-plan interior with convertible dinette, complete galley, sleeps six. Note tall windshield, good engine access, standard bow pulpit. Beamy modified-V hull delivers stable, dry ride.
- Forward Berth w/Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Privacy Curtain, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Dinette to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Portable Air-Conditioning Unit
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass Uniden VHF Marine Radio Datamarine Depth Sounder (Note Transducer is bad) Garmin GPS Pioneer AM/FM Stereo System w/AMP & CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (Group 27) (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Table Anchor Locker Fender Holders Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (2) Built-in Rod Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Engine Sync Horn (1) Windshield Wiper Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Camper-Top Package w/Screens) Dockside Water Inlet OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS CURRENT OWNER OF 10-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.