- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3-litre 185-hp w/Alpha I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 10-YEARS) WELL CARED FOR AND SHOWING IN VERY NICE CONDITION THIS 1986 WELLCRAFT 2800 MONTE CARLO OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 4.3-litre 185-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrive and 1200 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Portable Air-Conditioning Unit, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Garmin GPS, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens), Removable Cockpit Carpeting, Pioneer AM/FM Stereo System w/AMP & CD-Player, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Great opportunity @ $10k, shows in very nice condition ... canvas, upholstery, carpeting etc., all in very nice condition. Includes owners manuals & maintenance records.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Entry-level 1980s sportboat lived up to Wellcraft promise of versatile layout, spirited performance at an affordable price. Roomy single-level cockpit with fold-down jump seat, removable transom seat is great for fishing, swimming, diving. Visibility from raised helm is very good. Open-plan interior with convertible dinette, complete galley, sleeps six. Note tall windshield, good engine access, standard bow pulpit. Beamy modified-V hull delivers stable, dry ride.
- Forward Berth w/Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Privacy Curtain, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Dinette to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Portable Air-Conditioning Unit
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass Uniden VHF Marine Radio Datamarine Depth Sounder (Note Transducer is bad) Garmin GPS Pioneer AM/FM Stereo System w/AMP & CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (Group 27) (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Table Anchor Locker Fender Holders Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (2) Built-in Rod Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Engine Sync Horn (1) Windshield Wiper Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Camper-Top Package w/Screens) Dockside Water Inlet OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS CURRENT OWNER OF 10-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.