- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-Litre 310-hp Inboards
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 8-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS THROUGHOUT THIS 1995 SEA RAY 330 EXPRESS CRUISER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 310-hp Gas Inboard Engine's with only 980 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Camper-Top Package w/Screens), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink, Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Shows in above average condition ... Fresh bottom paint (note epoxy bottom), excellent exterior shine quality, nice cockpit upholstery, newer cockpit carpeting, updated soft goods in cabin (settee & forward berth upholstery), newer camper-top canvas package. Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Introduced as the 310 Express Cruiser in 1990 to 1991, the Sea Ray 330 Express was a good selling boat in the early 1990s thanks to her crisp styling and a very roomy interior. Like most Sea Rays of her era, she was built on a solid fiberglass hull with an integrated swim platform and a generous 11-foot, 5-inch beam. (Note that inboard models incorporated prop pockets and side dumping exhausts.) While she eschews the mid-cabin floor-plan popular in most express boats, the wide open salon of the 310/330 EC is unusually spacious for a boat this size. The salon is dominated by a huge wraparound sofa (which converts into a sleeper by night), and a privacy curtain separates the stateroom from the main cabin. Because the interior is so large, the cockpit of the 310/330 is on the small side. The companion and double helm seats hold three adults, while an aft-facing bench seat has room for two more. A foldaway transom seat and radar arch were popular options.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker Note Forward Berth w/Updated Upholstery Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion); Note Updated Upholstery Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat LCD-Television w/DVD-Player
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer (New 2010) Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin GPS Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player Digital Television Antenna
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accesory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink Power Windshield Vent Anchor Locker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (Newer) Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Epoxy Bottom w/Micron CSC-Paint (Fresh 2013) Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens) (3) Windshield Wipers Horn OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS CURRENT OWNER OF 8-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.