- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 33' Rampage is fully equipped and ready for the Gulf Stream. A unique layout with a mini bridge on the tower that seats 4 and features a true Pompanette helm chair.
She is set up to sleep 6 with her pull out sofa sleeper and V-berths with pullman bunks.
23 knots @ 23GPH
26 knots @ 28GPH
30 knots @ 35 GPH
32 knots @ 42 GPH
Twin 12" color plotters/radar with autopilot.
12" plotter/radar and autopilot on the tower.
CAT C-7's 100 hours since major (650 total on boat)
Fishbox freezer plates
- Cabin has 6' 6" of headroom as well as a spacious interior that give the feeling of a comparable 35 footer. The dinette table forward drops to create a V-berth in the bow that sleeps two in a double, with two more in singles above. Leave the table up and there are four single berths. The sofa converts into a queen berth. Corian countertop in the galley complements the cherry wood found throughout the cabin. High quality fabrics and wall coverings offer a yacht-like interior. The head is fiberglass lined for easy cleaning. The Techma Thinsulate throughout the cabin and around the engine room provide a very quiet ride. Teak & holly floor Privacy curtain Cherry wood interior 15" LCD TV w/DVD player Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo Rod storage above sofa & both sides forward TV wiring 12,000 BTU AC 2-burner cooktop Microwave oven Refrigerator/freezer Stainless steel sink w/Corian insert Cabinets & drawers
- Electronics & Navigation
- Compass at lower & upper helm Twin Raymarine E 120 plotter/radar Raymarine 10KW 4' Open array Sirius Weather antenna Simrad AP26 autopilot Icom VHF Raymarine E120 upper station Simrad AP 26 upper station Clarion stereo remote Trim tab controls - both stations CAT digital gauges CAT electronic single lever controls ACR spotlight
- ONAN 5kw generator 30A battery charger (3) heavy duty, deep cycle marine batteries (2) shore power outlets w/30A cords Battery switches Bonded electrical system w/galvanic isolator
- Hull & Deck
- The deck layout features a center helm, a wide beam, and a large cockpit providing excellent visibility and the fish-ability of a much larger boat. The helm deck rises for easy access to the engine compartment. This 33' Rampage provides astounding space all the way around each engine, so there is nothing you can't reach. She tracks perfectly in a variety of sea conditions and the shallow draft gets you into waters you normally could not go to. Top speed at 3050rpm burning 40gph achieves a respectable 32 knots. Cruising at 2430rpm will give you 26 knots and fuel consumption of only 23gph. Easy access towers w/upper station Hardtop w/lights, speakers & spreader lights Lee single spreader outriggers Self-bailing 70 sq. ft. cockpit 3-sided enclosure w/aft curtain Non-skid material on tower steps Fresh & raw water washdown 5' insulated in-deck fishbox w/macerator pump-out Removable coaming bolsters Tilt-out helm pod Port side seat rotates forward Transom live baitwell White rub rail w/stainless steel insert Fighting chair Dockside water inlet Helm area AC/heat Stereo remote control Port side L-shaped settee w/built-in freezer Aluminum bow rail Maxwell RC800 windless w/chain, line, anchor & remote control Bait prep unit w/sink & tackle storage Aft facing seat w/cooler (2) additional rod holders in transom (3) extra rod holders each side on tower legs Low VOC Isophalic gel coat Vinylester skin coat Solid fiberglass hull bottom Teleflex hydraulic steering Lighted live baitwell w/translucent lid
- Engine Room
- CAT C7 450hp engines Techma fresh water toilet system Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher Dripless PSS shaft seals ZF electronic controls w/trolling valves Algae-X fuel system cleaner Oil exchange system for engines & generator Separ fuel filters Electric bridge deck lift for engine access Linear lift mufflers Hydraulic steering 6 gallon hot water heater Y-valve w/macerator discharge overboard
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on the spec sheet, are not included with the sale of the vessel.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/inventory/Kelly-White/ Please contact the central listing agent, Kelly White, at 910-231-8890 or firstname.lastname@example.org