- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V71 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SEA WALKER is a fine example of the timeless 54’ Bertram. Known to be the standard of sportfishing battlewagons, she has been lovingly cared for as a family cruising and fishing boat by the same owner over the last ten plus years. Since he had the engines overhauled, the owner has put on 1100 easy hours of Bahamas cruising and fishing. He cruises the boat at a moderate 1850 RPM giving him a comfortable 21.5 knot cruise burning only 55GPH. SEA WALKER has everything needed to do it all. After a day of fishing and island hopping, settle down to a gourmet meal and watch your favorite satellite TV programs. There is plenty of fresh water from the 800GPD watermaker and all the ice you could want from the Eskimo 600lb/day icemaker. There is a 13’ Boston Whaler Sport with a 40 HP Merc 4-stroke mounted on the bow with a low profile davit. Twin 15 KW Onan generators assure your cruising comfort.
And of course SEA WALKER lives up to the reputation of a sport fishing legend with everything you need to be one of the big boys. Full tower, live well, plenty of ice, fighting chair with rocket launcher and a total of 19 rodholders. All this and at a very attractive price.
SEA WALKER is an honest boat in excellent condition throughout. You must see the boat to appreciate the way it has been cared for. Lots of nice features like the blue LED underwater lighting, custom entry door, ceramic coated all metal and cockpit fittings re-chromed, Backlit Technographics Panels and so much more.
Make an appointment to see this fine sport fish, you won’t be disappointed.
- Number of cabins: 3 Number of heads: 2 Three stateroom, two head, galley up layout. Forward is a large V-berth with storage below, hanging locker and shared head. Directly aft is the Master Stateroom with queen size centerline berth and private head with stall shower port side. Directly across is laundry center, double entry head with stall shower and Guest/Crew Stateroom with upper and lower berths. Step up to the Salon with custom Galley plus dinette and large L-shaped sofa. A new custom hinged door aft leading to the Cockpit .
- LOA: 54 ft 0 in Beam: 16 ft 11 in Maximum Draft: 5 ft 2 in Displacement: 74500 lbs
- Engine 1: Engine Brand: GM Engine Model: 12V71 TI Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 1100 Engine(s) Total Power: 915 HP Engine 2: Engine Brand: GM Engine Model: 12V71 TI Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 1100 Engine(s) Total Power: 915 HP
- Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (250 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: 3 (1200 Gallons) Holding Tanks: 1 (100 Gallons)
- GE double door stand-up refrigerator 2-Burner ceramic stovetop - Jennaire Sharp Carousel II convection/microwave oven Pressure fresh water system Water heater Eskimo 600 lb. / day icemaker Washer & Dryer
- Electrical System
- (2) 15kW Onan generators (3) Battery chargers Dockside electrical cable - New 50 amp electrical cord (2012) Port and starboard 50 amp inlets (8) Glassmat maintenance free 8D batteries 32 Volt system (2) 8D 12 Volt batteries for electronics on bridge & generator start
- Electronics & Navigation
- Northstar 952X plotter/GPS Robertson AP22 autopilot Navnet system with full function remote on tower Icom 604 VHF Furuno CV292 color video depth sounder International Offshore digital depth sounder (2) 8D batteries dedicated to electronics & generator start Tower radio Icom 504 Sirius weather XM Sirius radio throughout Sat TV New VDO gauges Backlit Technographics panels on bridge
- Deck and Hull
- 2004 Boston Whaler Sport with 40 hp Mercury 4-stroke Low profile davit Anchor Bridge rails and ladder Quick release cockpit awning Flybridge and cockpit coaming padding Ideal electric windlass Navigation lights Quartz lights Fresh and salt water wash down system ACR RCL-100 remote search light Three side track to track bridge enclosure with U Zips Tower, rails, all metal ceramic coated All cockpit fixtures re-chromed
- Engine and Mechanical
- Sea Recovery 800 GPD watermaker Eskimo 600 lb/day icemaker (4) Cruisair reverse cycle A/C with updated Cruisair digital control panels Bridge and tower engine controls Fresh water cooling system Oil change system plumbed to all motors/transmissions and a 45 gal. custom oil resevoir Ocean LED underwater lights (3) Blue (2) Spare propellers External raw water sea strainers Hynautic hydraulic wheel steering Glendenning engine synchronizers Bennett trim tabs Engine temperature alarm Dual Racor fuel filters Manual engine room mounted oil, temp & gear pressure gauges Engine block heaters (3) Bilge pumps Air compressor High water alarm Oil temperature alarm CO2 fire extinguisher 1 1/4" Jabsco emergency bilge pump driven from starboard main
- Fishing Equipment
- Pipewelders tuna tower / buggy top MEI E-Poch electric teaser reels (Commandx-2) Rupp triple spreader outriggers Rupp center outrigger Fiveflush mount rod holders (6) Aluminum rod holders on bridge rail (2) Pilaster rod holders Transom door with gate Custom cockpit lockers with ice bin/drink box Large freezer Rigging station & tackle storage port side Port side live well Murray Bros. fighting chair (4) Rod holders in rocket launcher Cockpit sun shade Underwater lights (blue) Eskimo icemaker plumbed to starboard chest
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.