As a builder, Tribute has always been on the cutting edge of design and performance. The DUCK SOUP is a perfect example of both. She is fast, economical and has a layout that rivals boats much larger in size. DUCK SOUP has been complete updated by the current owner over the last two years, including new in 2011, MAN CRM 1360s. Virtually every system has either been updated and/or replaced.
New photos of interior coming soon.
- Beam: 17' Cruise Speed: 37 knots Max Speed: 43 knots Engnes: MAN Engine Mode: V12 CRM HP: 1360 Fue Tank: 100 Gallos Water Tank: 220 Gallons
- As you enter the salon of DUCK SOUP from the cockpit mezzanine deck through the centerline door you will find it very open and spacious. The galley is located forward of the salon on the same level. Moving forward down the companionway, the guest cabins are to port and starboard with both staterooms including en-suite heads. The master stateroom is forward and also features and en-suite head. Over the past two years nearly all soft goods have been updated. Shows as nearly new.
- Centerline access door Teak and holly entranceway L-shaped leather sofa to port Barrel chairs to starboard Hi-Lo teak coffee table with leaves Teak credenza to port Window blinds and drapes - new 2010 Teak soffits 42” Pop-up television to port Computer and SAT TV receiver DVD/CD player New carpeting 2013
- Located portside forward of salon. Molded Corian countertops and sink - New 2011 Under counter refrigerator/freezer – Kitchen Aid 2010 Microwave/convection oven Concealed two-burner cook top Teak and Holly sole Teak sea rail Ships electrical panel concealed in galley island Abundant galley storage throughout
- Located across from the galley to starboard is the dinette L-shaped seating with storage Teak dinette table Teak credenza forward w/ample storage
- Master Stateroom - Forward
- The master stateroom must be seen to be fully appreciated. It is an excellent example of design and use of space Queen berth athwartship with storage below Mirrored head board Teak end tables and drawer storage Teak credenza with (6) drawers (2) Large his/hers hanging lockers Overhead teak soffit for A/C discharge Reading lamps and end tables Double mirrored door entertainment center 37” Plasma television, hinged to access storage area Overhead hatch Private access to en-suite head Mirrored vanity with storage Molded Corian countertop and sink Stall shower with mirrored forward bulkhead Linen closet Teak sole New carpeting, 2013
- Guest Stateroom - Starboard
- Upper/lower berths Drawer storage below lower berth Teak end table w/storage Hanging locker Reading lamps Access to semi-private head Mirrored vanity w/storage Molded Corian counter and sink Stall shower Teak and Holly sole
- Guest Stateroom - Port
- Upper/lower berths athwartships Drawer storage below lower berth End table with drawer storage Hanging locker Reading lamps Access to private en-suite head Mirrored vanity w/storage Molded Corian counter and sink Stall shower Teak sole Overhead access hatch
- Mezzanine seating added 2006 Refrigerated drink box, port Bait freezer - New compressor 2013 BBQ grill, starboard Ice chipper storage bin, starboard Fish box Tackle locker Live bait well Lazarette access port and starboard Transom door Teak decks, New 2011 Electric reel outlets Under gunnel lighting Murray Bros fighting chair w/rocket launcher Cockpit misters in overhead Fresh/saltwater wash down Gaff lockers port and starboard Cockpit/fly bridge cover Re-painted in 2010
- MAN digital engine display with external switching Centerline helm Power steering Single lever controls, Rexroth Hydraulic wheel steering Lenco trim tabs Murray teak ladder back helm chairs, 2009 Teaser reels Molded in tri-color lights in hardtop 3-Sided bridge enclosure 2007 L-shaped seating forward on console w/storage Storage in forward fly bridge Bridge cushions replaced 2008 Air horn, New 2013 6-Man life raft, New 2012
- Simrad autopilot 12” Flat screen monitor SAT TV system SAT phone Furuno RD30 NavNe, New 2013 Garmin 8000 Chart/fish finder New 2013 Digital depthfinder, New 2013 (2) VHF Marine radios, New 2013 Stereo/CD, New 2013 Radar, New 2013 New gauges, 2013
- Fishing Equipment
- High seas full tuna tower w/controls Rupp outriggers w/center rigger Murray fighting chair Fish box Live bait well Eskimo ice machine LED Underwater lights, 2012 LED Flood lights, New 2013
- Deck / Hull
- Completely repainted in 2008 by Trinity Boat Works Ice blue hull color Bottom striped by Soda blasting 2008 Tribute trim tabs LED Underwater lights, New 2012 Anchor locker, foredeck (3) Bomar hatches on foredeck, replaced 2008
- Boat is wired to run off (1) 50amp shore cord or if needed an additional cord can be used for a total of (2) 50amp 220 volt cords. 20kW Marine generator 2010 Main engine starting batteries Separate house bank batteries Battery parallel system
- Engine / Mechanical
- MAN V-12 1360 CRM engines rates @ 1360hp, installed Oct, 2011 20kW Marine Genset w/sound shield, installed 2010 Eskimo ice machine Oil change system Power assist steering system 1200 GPD water maker, Rebuilt 2009 Teak and holly sole Fuel prime pumps Battery disconnect switches Fire system High water alarm Dripless shaft seals Washer/dryer located in the pump room, New 2010 Fresh water system A/C Circulator pump, New 2013 New props, shafts, and strut bearings, 2011
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.