- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 377 Mag MPI ECT B3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
CALL FOR PRICING
BRAND NEW 2014
This is a mid-sized runabout with traditional elegance and the smoothest of quiet rides. Sleek, low, and aggressive this beauty's transom, swim platform, and sun pad are free-flowing in their easy functionality. The transom is walk-thru, of course. The back-rest is convertible, and the space forward is wide and wider still, with an interior width 95" makes this ever so spacious. Followed with yachtesque, wraparound seating to capitalize on those wishes for a flawless ride, a ride begun of course in that legendary Cobalt hull. This seating configuration, by the way, belongs only to Cobalt in boats of the R5's size. The twice wide passenger seat forward makes the cockpit even more flexible in its service of a good time -- fully convertible in direct reflection of seating aft. A console door, elegant in its wood grains and crafted vinyls, opens to a head larger above and all-around than any other boat in the class.
The helm gleams in hand-craftsmanship, in oil-rubbed ebony Makassar trim and duotone aluminum dash panels and switches of stainless steel and five-inch digital gauges with multi-function readouts and, over all, a form-fitted eyebrow in everlasting vinyl. The wheel wraps in leather: one of the most time-honored of Cobalt traditions, this masterpiece of a steering wheel. The owners have always insisted on comfort and convenience and accessibility -- "ergonomics" to the designers -- and so the R5's armrests and footrests and controls and cupholders and every last little amenity aboard arrives with a form and a function just too ergo for words.
The heart of this R5 features a Mercury 377 Mag MPT ECT B3 at 320 HP gets you where you need to be at approximately 47.3 mph.
- Dash, Instrumentation & Stereo
- Standard Equipment The R5 is standardly equipped with: Acessory Power Plug 12 Volt Aluminum Dash Panels Black Leather/SS Steering Wheel Digital Compass Composite Helm Eyebrow Custom Stitching Dash Perimeter Wood Accent Depth & Water/Air Temp Gauge Package Hour Meter Illuminated Switch Panel/Switches Stainless Steel Switches Stereo AM-FM, Single Cd Stereo with 6 Speakers Ipod/USB/MP3 Port Dash Stereo Remote
- Anchor Locker Stainless Steel Bow Scuff Plate Extended Running Surface Midship Cleats Stainless Steel Ski Pylon Sky Light in the Head Compartment SS Tubular Platform Perimeter Rail Stainless Steel Engine Vents Stainless Top Trim Windshield Swim Platform with Flip-Down Swim Step
- Aft Sunpad with Adjustable Backrest Bow Cushion Insert, Starbord side. Bow Walk Thru Doors Carpet 40 oz, Snap in with Neoprene Back Head with Porta Potti Passenger Seat Flip Backrest System Removable Bow & Cockpit Carpet Seating Varadense Comfort Sundeck Convertible Lounger
- Optional Equipment Included
- Bimini Top Bow Tonneau Cover Cockpit Tonneau Cover Premium South System w/ Transom Remote Rudder Indicator, Mercury Docking Lights- Stainless Steel Fender Clips w/ Line (4) Transom Shower Dinette Table w/ Cockpit Receptacle Floor Covering, Sea Grass (Sand & Terra) Head w/ Pump out Porta Potti Stainless Steel Foot Tread (helm only) Battery Switch, Dual w/ VSR Fire Extinguisher, Automatic System Trim Tabs Windlass w/Line, Chain & Anchor
- Structure / Safety / Performance
- 10/5/3 Year Warranty Protection Transferrable Warranty Battery Switch, Single Circuit Breaker Protected Elec. System Composite Floor Composite Transom Fiberglass Cockpit Liner Fiberglass Stringer System Fire Extinguisher, Manual Ignition Safety Switch Kevlar Reinforced Hull Stainless Steel Windshield Braces Through Prop Exhaust
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Cobalt Boats of Tampa Bay is the authorized Cobalt dealer for the Tampa/St. Petersburg area. We're located north of Clearwater at Marker 1 Marina in Dunedin. Please contact our Cobalt Boats of Tampa Bay Team at 727-734-8707 or email@example.com