- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ENJOY THE JOURNEY is a lightly used, well equipped example of the popular Hunter 386.
Placement of the screened ports and signature windshield assure great ventilation and abundant natural light. The Corian covered, full-service galley with side-by-side ice boxes and enlarged salon with convertible dinette and facing settee are perfect for family and entertaining.
The private forward stateroom includes an ensuite vanity with sink and storage, as well as plenty of hanging locker and drawer storage space. The master stateroom has a large queen berth, more storage, and dual access head with Corian-covered vanity, electric marine head, and fiberglass stall shower.
The cockpit is designed for comfort with folding table leaves, providing seating for eight.
Comfort, convenience and livability are what the Hunter 386 is all about.
- Entering through the companionway, galley to starboard, head and shower to port, master cabin aft, settee to port with navigation station/convertible dinette to starboard, V-berth forward.
- Accordion window shades Convertible high-gloss dinette table w/hinging leaf Designer fabrics on cushions Laminate cabin sole Handrails 6’6” headroom Large cedar-lined hanging locker Large salon ports Storage lockers on hull sides
- AC & DC electrical outlets Built-in waste bin Double stainless sinks Corian countertops 3-Burner LPG, gimbaled stove w/oven Handrails Microwave Storage cabinets & drawers Top-loading icebox w/dual compartments Adler Barbour refrigerator/freezer
- AFT CABIN
- Built-in lounging chair Large cedar-lined hanging locker Large shelves and dresser drawers (5) Opening ports/hatches Private access to head and shower Vanity mirror w/storage bin Wet locker
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- AC/DC switch panel AM/FM stereo/CD player w/4 speakers 80amp Alternator Battery charger – 30amp Cabin reading lights Dockside power w/cord Dual 12V battery switches Electric automatic bilge pump 35 gal Waste holding tank w/macerator 75 gal Water capacity 30 gal Fuel capacity 6 gal Electric water heater Hot/cold pressure water system Isolation transformer Navigation light package Raymarine ST60 digital depthsounder w/alarm Raymarine ST60 digital knotmeter w/log Shower sump pump Tank gauges – fuel, water, & waste VHF radio w/stainless antenna Yanmar 40hp diesel auxiliary w/2-blade prop
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- 12V and 30amp 110V Systems 30amp Charger
- DECK AND HULL
- Anchor well for rode and chain Anchor rollers – dual offset Balanced spade rudder w/composite shaft (6) Stainless steel bow, stern and spring cleats Bronze seacocks w/thru-hulls below waterline Cabin windshield w/cover Balsa-cored hull sides, solid FRP bottom and structural grid reinforcement Dorade vent Double lifelines w/(3) gates (6) Fixed hull ports Keel – shoal draft bulb wing, antimonious lead LPG tank storage for (2) bottles (9) Opening deck hatches w/screens (6) Opening ports w/screens 360 degree Rubrail w/stainless steel insert Maxguard UV-inhibited gelcoat HKT Kevlar hull reinforcement Molded-in gray non-skid walking surfaces Stainless steel bow pulpit Stainless stern rail w/seats and drink holders Stainless steel cockpit arch w/traveler Stainless steel telescoping ladder Stainless steel stem fitting Through-bolted hull/deck joint (2) Transom storage lockers
- Large comfortable cockpit seating for (8) Halyard stowage wells (3) Cockpit lockers Integral cockpit grabrail and fold-out table Hinging helmsman seat Hot/cold transom shower Manual bilge pump – high volume Whitlock direct drive steering system Walk-thru transom w/swim platform
- Anodized B&R double spreader fractional rig w/mast struts Boom vang Dual single line reefing system Large Roach main w/flaking system 110% Furling jib w/acrylic suncover Jib furling system Harken adjustable mainsheet traveler on arch Inboard jib tracks w/adjustable cars Internal halyards led to cockpit Mainsail cover – hunter pac (2) sets line stoppers and organizers (2) Two-speed self-tailing rigging winches (2) Two-speed self tailing jib sheet winches (2) Winch handles Windex wind vane
- FIRE AND SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Air horn Danforth-type anchor and line Automatic engine room fire extinguishing system Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors Emergency tiller (2) Fire extinguishers Handheld flares (4) Life jackets Throwable device US sailing’s Basic Cruising Manual
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Bimini top – blue Sunbrella White Sunsure cockpit cushions Cruising spinnaker gear Extended wheel guard w/large instrument pod 15” Flat panel TV w/DVD player Furling boom High bilgewater alarm and pump In-mast furling system w/rigid vang Innerspring mattress Keel – deep (antimonious lead) Quiet flush head Raymarine autopilots Raymarine GPS Raymarine ST60 WindMachine Refrigeration system w/freezer Remote mike for VHF Spinnaker winches 3-Blade prop
- ENJOY THE JOURNEY is a lightly used, well equipped example of the popular Hunter 386. Placement of the screened ports and signature windshield assure great ventilation and abundant natural light. The Corian covered, full-service galley with side-by-side ice boxes and enlarged salon with convertible dinette and facing settee are perfect for family and entertaining. The private forward stateroom includes an ensuite vanity with sink and storage, as well as plenty of hanging locker and drawer storage space. The master stateroom has a large queen berth, more storage, and dual access head with Corian-covered vanity, electric marine head, and fiberglass stall shower. The cockpit is designed for comfort with folding table leaves, providing seating for eight. Comfort, convenience and livability are what the Hunter 386 is all about.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Listing Agent William Palmer at (949) 642-5735 or e-mail: email@example.com