- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One of a kind custom extended length 61’ Marquessa special from the factory.
Large bright open floor plan, aft galley layout with impeccable teak flooring, high gloss wood finishes and leather throughout.
Superbly maintained with custom blue hull, underwater lights -- she shows like a newer boat.
- Super clean fresh water Jefferson Marquessa with the high gloss interior teak and custom blue awlgrip exterior paint finish. This beauty also has the captains study that converts to a private fourth stateroom! Full stand up engine rooms house the highly regarded twin 800 HP Caterpillar diesels. King bed in the master with walk in closet. Cruise at 20 knots or economically at 8-10 knots. The perfect do everything, go anywhere with everybody yacht!
- Main Salon Custom leather sleeper sofa Custom high gloss cherry coffee table Fujitsu 40” Flat Screen TV Dennon stereo surround system Dennon 5 disc cd changer Dennon dual cassette Sony VHS Direct TV/HD Receiver Etched Glass with blue and green neon lighting separates helm and salon Decor pillows Window treatments Custom drapery coordinating fabrics Special lacquered ceiling application Neutral headliner w/ hi hats on dimmer style switches Plush pile neutral carpet throughout and pristine teak sole beneath should you prefer that look Intercom Phone (2) Barrel chairs with storage ottoman in between Sub Zero Freezer Uline Fridge Freezer Uline Ice Maker Central Vac Pilothouse / Lower Helm Nine step lighted staircase to Flybridge port side Liquor storage cabinet beneath in pilothouse SS sliding window w/ screens port and starboard Port and starboard wing doors Hynautic engine controls upgrade from Morse controls Caterpillar engine electric gauges Custom lighted etched glass divider between salon and pilothouse Large Bench style helm seat with leather cushions and underneath storage Décor cushions Trim tabs Black l padded console treatment and burl facing at helm A/C outlets below windshield Window treatments for pilothouse windows and doors Anchor windlass Fire suppression bridge controls Naiad Multisea II stabilizer controls 4” Ritchie compass Manual emergency engine controls Wesmar bow thruster Triple wipers w/ washers Padded headliners w/ hi hats and dimmer A/C controls 12v ships panel Navigation 12v sub panel w/ genset controls Master Stateroom King size cherry wood pedestal bed Full aft stateroom wardrobe and cabinets w/ beveled mirrors on port and starboard gunnels Numerous cherry wood cabinets on both sides of berth provide copious storage for personal belongings and clothing Mirrored and padded headboard Coordinated drapes Split walk-in closet and separate full length wardrobe AM / FM - CD / Stereo w/ (2) speakers Samsung flatscreen TV Toshiba DVD/VHS Direct TV/HD Custom lacquered ceiling application Custom bedspreads and pillow shams Custom valences Full length mirror SMX II A/C controller (4) SS window ports SS full size hatch Strip mood lighting Dimmers (2) Decorator lamps Plush headliner & hi hats Two Built in lift top vanity w/ mirror Carpet with Teak hardwood floor underneath Intercom Phone Cabin Study / 4th Stateroom Located 6 steps down staircase w/ railing from main deck ship; electric panel is located on stbd side of staircase. Captain’s Study includes: Desk to starboard w/ lift top compartment 4 storage compartments w/ sliders Drawers beneath Enclosed coffee maker compartment SS window ports w/ curtains Ships clock and barometer Phone intercom 2 lighted hanging lockers Helm access panel Port side L shaped sofa lounge w/ neutral leather cushions convertible to sleeper set up Enclosed décor privacy curtain Enclosed Panasonic TV/VCR compartment Hi hat lighting w/ dimmers SMX II A/C controls VIP Stateroom - Forward of the Captains Study Queen size cherry wood pedestal berth Several stooge lockers and cabinets 2 step pedestal berth Panasonic enclosed TV/VCR 2 SS window ports w/ curtains Pocket door w/ full size mirror Overhead hatch trimmed in cherry w/ screen SMX II A/C controls Intercom phone VIP Ensuite Head Corian counter w/ oval sink Storage beneath SS faucets Medicine cabinet w/ mirror Towel holders Shower w/privacy doors VacuFlush head Companionway - Aft of Captains Study Light wall covering 4 engine room doors / 2 floor level access doors Washer/Dryer enclosure Central Vac System Guest Stateroom (2) single berths side by side Decorator pillows Shams and bedspreads Cherry wood nightstand w/ lift top between berths Lamp Intercom phone SMX II A/C controls Headliner w/ hi hats on dimmer Hanging locker 6 drawer cabinet Storage locker w/ cabinet above Enclosed TV/VCR Carpet Guest Head Corian counter w/ SS oval sink 2 door storage beneath Mirror Medicine cabinet Enclosed shower w/ privacy doors Towel holders Vacuflush head Carpet Ensuite Master Head Tub w/ shower and privacy doors SS shower wand Towel racks Corian counter w/ oval sink Towel holders 3 door under counter storage Medicine cabinet Vacuflush head Carpet Fiberglass walls and ceilings for ease of maintenance walls Carpet Teak cherry trimmed door Full length mirror
- Entering through custom etched glass slider on port side, galley is to starboard side of aft salon entrance. Broan trash compactor on port of aft slider High gloss cherry wood trim countertops Numerous cabinets and storage drawers are in cherry wood w/ high gloss finish GE profile convection microwave oven Side by side Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer units w/ cherry wood facing GE potscrubber dishwasher Kenyon three burner cook top GE full size bake/broil oven Full size SS sink with adjacent bar size SS sink Lots of storage in both drawers and cabinets Dual aft windows w/ horizontal blinds overlooking aft deck Custom leather L shaped dining area Custom High Gloss folding dining table Intercom phone
- Foredeck SS railings w/ lifelines Anchor pulpit Hatch cover Simpson Lawrence anchor windlass w/ 200' chain 60 lb SS plow anchor Full width bow seat w/ cover Flybridge Radar Arch w/ custom aft pivot Hatch Two L-shaped lounge seating area opposite port and starboard w/ décor cushions and full size weather covers underneath Upgraded U line oversize refrigerator freezer w/ icemaker Sink water outlet storage SS gates SS steel port holes w/ 17” screens 50 amp shore power inlet and telephone and cable hook ups starboard side mid ships Exterior waterproof stereo speakers in various locations (2) 4' SS safety railings AFI Dual 17” Trumpet air horns Fiberglass fly bridge hardtop upgrade New Full Eisenglass enclosure w/ U zips and new bimini top Extended deck with seating and custom safety railing Caterpillar electronic controls Bow thruster Compass Electronics sub panel Optional dual helm seats Naiad Multisea II stabilizer controls ACR searchlight Rudder order indicator Windlass Video camera screen Console cover Covered Aft Deck Hardtop w/ SS supports and railing Large Storage compartment with large serving area Overhead speakers Hi hats w/ dimmer Sink w/ faucet under lid Table w/ 2 chairs Indoor/outdoor Carpet Sport Deck Concealed Hynautic docking controls to Port 4 step lighted stairway and railing leading to aft deck Underwater lighting Swim platform Ladder Up a half step to sport deck with two 4 foot SS railing units Dual electric outlets 50 amp outlet Cable hook ups (2) Glendenning cable master outlet (3) SS rocket launcher Sea water and fresh water wash downs Concealed hot and cold shower wand SS hatch to master Lazarette style storage compartment w/ battery and mechanical access All non skid surfaces
- Furuno 10” NavNet both lower and upper Furuno wide array radar Furuno RD-30 lower helm Furuno RD-33 upper helm Simrad / Robertson AP20 upper and lower Caterpillar Engine Management upper and lower Naiad Marine MultiSea II roll stabilizer controlls upper and lower Standard Horizon Explorer VHF upper and lower
- Engines & Mechanical
- Engine Room and Mechanical Cat 3406 Diesels 800hp each Marine Air: 5 zone A/C: Salon 36,000 BTU’s, Study 12,000 BTU’s, Aft Cabin 16,000 BTU’s, Forward Stateroom 16,000 BTU's Central vacuum system Dual station hydraulic trim tabs 8 Station telephone /intercom system Dual rudder angle indicators Holding tank level indicator Washer dryer stackable Racor filters Aluminum fuel tanks Fire suppression system Fuel manifolds Fwd outlets Fuel primer switch Holding tank D Deck power supply Exhaust fans Battery boxes Sound insulation 110v and 12v lighting systems
- 15 kW Westerbeke w/ hush box 2165 Hours 2 TV/phone shore inlet (port aft / fwd stbd) TV inlet Electronics sub panel at lower helm 60 amp battery charger Pre-wired for inverter 8 Breaker electronics sub panel flybridge Electronics sub panel at lower helm 5 Stereo volume controls located throughout the yacht 2 Glendinning Cablemaster’s
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.