- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Contemporary and stylish with Cherry woodwork throughout, this 2004 Cruisers 370 Express is perfect for those wanting a mid-size cruiser will full-size luxuries. With a generous 6-foot, 6-inch headroom in the main cabin, “LunaSea” is spacious and inviting, easily accommodating five guests. The single stateroom layout achieves an airy, open feel with continuous living space from the forward stateroom to the salon, where a cozy aft settee expands into a sleeper sofa. The forward stateroom – efficiently hidden by a standard privacy curtain – provides a large, comfortable double bed. For additional convenience, the spacious head includes a separate, well-lit shower stall.
The L-shaped galley conveniently located near the cockpit, makes entertaining or relaxing above or below deck easy and accessible. The galley refrigerator is smartly positioned at eye level, which provides plenty of additional storage space. The cockpit wet bar and refrigerator, u-shaped seating and separate table also serve well to entertain family and guests. The owners replaced the cockpit carpeting in 2013 and the canvas in 2012.
Powered by twin Yanmar 315 HP engines, this 370 Express is both practical and performance driven. “LunaSea” is large enough for an average sized family to use for weekend escapes – or extended stays, as desired. Call today to schedule a showing.
- Cherry veneer interior Deluxe stereo/CD with remote Aft settee - expands into a double sleeper sofa
- Galley and Dinette
- L-shaped galley Electric stove Microwave oven Refrigerator/Freezer, 120V/12V electric Coffee maker Dinette table with u-shaped seating
- Forward Stateroom
- Double berth with storage underneath Television and VCR Custom fitted sheets Privacy curtain TV and antenna wiring
- Forward Head
- Separate, well-lit shower stall Vacu-Flush head with 55 gallon/40 litre Vanity with sink Hanging storage cabinet
- Double helm chair Additional bench seating
- Cockpit and Deck
- Cockpit carpet (new in 2013) Cockpit canvas (new in 2012) Cockpit wet bar Cockpit refrigerator U-shaped seating with table Cockpit speakers, additional pair, with amplifier Cockpit front and rear seats with table and sunlounge Extended swim platform Bimini Top with standing headroom at helm Front, side and aft curtains Cabin carpet cover
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Spotlight, remote control, 175,000 CP Radar arch Windlass, remote control with foredeck foot switch, anchor, 150' of 5/8" line and 6' of 5/16" chain Depth finder Dealer installed electronics; RayMarine RAY53 VHF, RL80CRC DGPS/chartplotter GPS, echo sounder, tri-data repeater
- Electrical System
- Hot water system, 10.5 gallon/40 litre Air conditioner/heater Sea Key security system
- Engine Room and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yanmar 315 HP engines Onan generator, diesel, 6.5 KW 120V with sound shield Automatic fire extinguishing system Battery charging system Carbon monoxide detectors Dockside wiring Macerator pump out for holding tank Extra deep cycle batteries, diesel
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht