Complete Refit in 2013 makes the Wave Dancer the best 30ft Irwin in the market! Call Doug for details of this exceptional boat at and exceptional buy!
1. Atomic 4 gas engine runs well
2. Underwater lights
3. Flat screen TV
4. Refit 2013
5. MP3/ bluetooth stereo
6. Freshly painted deck and house
7. New port holes and windows
8. All sails restitched
9. Mainsail and Battens and Cover
10. Furling Genoa
11. Fresh bottom Paint
12. Coast guard approved head system
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 474.00 sq ft I : 41.58 ft J : 13.50 ft P : 35.00 ft E : 11.00 ft Working Sail Area : 474.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Shoal_Draft Ballast: 3800 lb Max Draft: 3.92 ft Keel #2 Keel Type: Centerboard Draft Board Up: 4.25 ft Max Draft: 8.25 ft
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Irwin 30 is spacious and luxurious, and has also proven to be highly competitive in MORC competition. The forward cabin provides two six-foot, six-inch V-berths, complemented by trimmed stowage and teak ceiling panels. The adjacent head compartment includes a standard marine head and hanging locker to port, a stainless steel washbasin set in a mica-top vanity, and additional stowage to starboard. The main salon is tastefully appointed with many functionally elegant features: teak ceiling panels and spindle railings, a carpeted cabin sole, a built-in tool tray over the engine box, and a fold-down bulkhead-mounted dinette table with hinged drop-leaf. Both the 64-inch settee berth to port and the 63-inch settee berth to starboard are covered with protective Herculon fabric upholstery. Aft, and to starboard, the U-shaped galley is conveniently equipped with a two-burner, flush-mounted alcohol stove. The eight-cubic-foot top-loading icebox and butcher block mica countertop allow maximum efficiency in meal preparation. To port, the attractive and accommodating navigator's station is fully equipped with a hinged-top chart table, a flexible gooseneck night lamp, and a six-foot three-inch upholstered quarterberth.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For immediate attention call Doug at 954-646-7219