- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3.0-litre 225-hp Black Max
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 2 Stroke
- Engine Hours
LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1995 MARLIN 350 SF IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin Mercury 3.0-litre 225-hp "Black Max" Motors with only 400 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Cuddy-Cabin (Sleeping Accommodation's for Two), Head (Electric Flush), Tubular Aluminum Radar Arch w/T-Top, In-Deck Fish-Box, Livewell, Bait-Prep Center, Pop-Up Cleats, Swim Step w/Boarding Ladder, Garmin 4212 Multi-Function NAV System w/Radar, GPS/Chartplotter, etc., Autohelm Autopilot, Full Cockpit Cover, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Nicely equipped boasting newer Garmin 4212 NAV System. Does not include a trailer. Seller will review all reasonable offers.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Features-rich cuddy built to high stadards is agile, fast, ready for action. Semicustom boat can be factory-built to customer specs. Standard version features V-berth, 50-gallon livewell, bait-prep center, deluxe two-person helm seat, in-deck fishboxes, pop-up cleats, forward console seat. Large dash can handle several big-screen electronics displays. Wide walkways provide excellent 360-degree fishability.
- Cuddy Cabin w/V-Berth (Sleeping Accommodation's for Two), Aft to Port/Starboard Storage Lockers Head (Electric Flush)
- Compass Raytheon VHF Marine Radio Authelm Autopilot Fuel Flow-Scan Meters Garmin 4212 Multi-Function NAV System w/Radar, GPS, Chartplotter, Sounder AM/FM Stereo System
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch Pop-Up Cleats Swim Step w/Boarding Ladder Livewell Fishboxes Bait-Prep Center Port / Starboard Gunnel Storage Tubular Aluminum Radar Arch w/T-Top
- Additional Information
- Cockpit Mooring Cover Freshwater & Raw Water Washdown Bottom Paint Horn
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.