- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502-Magnum EFI/MP 415-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 15-YEARS) HOIST KEPT UNDER COVER WHEN NOT IN USE THIS 1996 WELLCRAFT 45 EXCALIBUR IS AMONGST THE NICEST AVAILABLE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 502-Magnum EFI/MP 415-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo III Sterndrives and only 600-original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (1-Unit), Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Screened Cabin Door, Kohler 6.5kw Generator (157-Hours), Windlass Anchor, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker/Refrigerator, Raytheon Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Radar, GPS/Chartplotter), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Forward Deck Sun-Pad, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Recent service includes new sterndrive bellows, shift cables, gimball bearings. Hoist kept under cover when not in use. Experienced and knowledgeable owner of 15-years, sale includes owners manuals. Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Built for Wellcraft by Australian-based Riviera Marina, the 45 Excalibur strikes a balance between a purebred sportboat and a traditional family-style express cruiser. The Excalibur is constructed on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull, and while her narrow beam restricts interior volume, the payoff is a more efficient and easily-driven hull capable of higher speeds than most other express designs with greater beam. The cockpit is arranged with an elevated helm position, a full wet bar to port, and a U-shaped lounge/sunpad aft. Under the sunpad is a large storage well, and the entire aft section of the cockpit floor raises electrically for access to the engines. Belowdecks, the salon of the Excalibur's mid-cabin interior is dominated by a richly upholstered four-person settee opposite the portside galley. Both sleeping areas are separated from the salon with privacy doors. Additional features include a separate stall shower in the head, cockpit boarding steps, anchor windlass locker, radar arch, transom door, and a concealed swim ladder.
- Forward Stateroom w/Full-Size Berth, Privacy Door, Port / Starboard Hanging Locker Storage, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Door, Hanging Storage Locker, U-Shaped Lounge (Converts to Berth) Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower & Power Vent Fan Screened Cabin Door 6'5" Headroom Air-Conditioning & Heat (1-Unit)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Microwave Oven Sold w/Matching Utensils (Plates & Dishes)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raymarine C80 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Raytheon Radar Raytheon GPS/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer LCD-Television in Salon
- (3) Batteries (3) Battery Switches Battery Charger Kohler 6.5kw Generator (157-Hours) (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- Forward Bow w/Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker/Refrigerator Cockpit Table Transom Door Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Transom Shower Transom Storage Locker Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Forward Deck Sun-Pad
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Full Canvas Enclosure (Convertible-Top w/Enclosure) Engine Sync (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Bravo III Sterndrives w/Stainless Steel Tie-Bar Sterndrives serviced w/new bellows, shift cables, gimball bearings (Summer 2011) Dockside Water Inlet CURRENT OWNER OF 15-YEARS HOIST KEPT UNDER COVER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.