- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Flash Flood is owned and maintained by a maritime professional. Powered by twin dealer serviced Cummins 6BTs at 220hp each gives her a comfortable cruise of 21 knots. This 33 sedan has undergone a major refit in 2012, from the hull up, no expense spared. Her cockpit is lined with beautiful teak and varnish, from the covering boards to the deck. Updates include; full mechanical & running gear update, Furuno electronics package on the bridge, heating and air conditioning, electrical service and wiring, new countertop, and much more. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this fine classic. Call today to schedule your showing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Egg Harbor’s 33 Sedan offers a flexible layout, with accommodations for 5 when combining the forward stateroom, starboard crew bunks, and salon settee. Cockpit is equipped with centerline steps for easy access on and off the vessel. The cockpit is lined with new teak covering boards, deck and deck hatches. The double sliding doors open up to the airy salon. The salon is spacious with preferred galley up layout. The head to port aft of the forward stateroom, is equipped with a marine head. The shower has hot & cold pressure water. The main salon is spacious with the galley up arrangement. The galley runs along the starboard side of the main salon. Engine room access is easy via the salon floor for excellent serviceability.
- Full Galley Flat Screen TV Starboard Side Settee Stereo Air Conditioning Throughout Ample Storage Full Head w/ Shower Forward Berth Overhead Lighting Rod Storage Sleeps 5 New Cushions Throughout Engine Room Access
- New Counter Tops 2012 SS Sink Princess 2 Burner Electric Stove Undercounter Fridge Microwave Hot & Cold Water Ample Storage
- Vessel Restoration When this vessel was purchased, it was dismantled and transformed into what you see today. All bridge and deck hardware, bow rails, pulpit, cleats, and windows were removed. The boat was sanded, prepped, repainted, and varnished. All hatches, windows and shore power inlets were replaced. It took a total of 2 years to complete the restoration. The owner of this vessel is a maritime professional and has spared no expense on restoring this vessel. Teak Covering Boards Teak Deck SS Bow Rail Hard Top Swim Ladder Cockpit Shower New Deck Hatches Salt & Freshwater Washdowns Tackle Center Removable Outriggers New Bridge Cushions
- Electronics & Helm
- New Electronics 2012 Twin Furuno Navnet Fully Networked w/ Integrated GPS Sounder w/ 1kW Transducer Radar w/ Dome Array VHF (2) w/ External Speaker Simrad AP24 Auto Pilot Stereo w/ Speakers Throughout Spotlight Trim Tabs
- Onan 8kw Genset 2005/2010 Dual 30 Amp Shore Power Service Charles Battery Charger New in 2012 12/110v Electrical Service 12v Receptacle Lighting Throughout Flood Lights Spotlight
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins 220hp 6BT 5.9’s 1050hrs (Original Hours)1983/2011 Twin Disc Transmission 4 Blade Props Onan 8kw Genset 2005/2010 New Steering Rams Dripless Shaft Seals 2011 Service Included: Full 1k Hour Service Plus: Valve Adjustments Cooling System Overhaul Injectors All External Components Swapped Engines Scoped
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Although not introduced to the boating public until 1971, the Egg Harbor 33 Sedan quickly became one of the most popular and successful inboard cruisers ever built. Certainly, it's one of the most beautiful. Part of the reason behind this boat's popularity is its versatility. Sport fishermen immediately recognized the 33 Sedan's inherent capabilities for offshore game fishing. Cruising families found spaciousness and comfort ideal for their interests. And everyone agreed that the level of quality throughout was unique among production power cruisers at that time. However, the fact that it was the 33 Sedan that pioneered Egg Harbor's unique construction methods, methods that merge the strength and easy maintenance of a one-piece fiberglass hull with the design flexibility and traditional warmth of a handcrafted interior. The hull is laid up by hand in highly polished fiberglass molds. A lustrous gelcoat outer surface maintains the beautiful finish with minimal care. Exceptional strength and rigidity are imparted by a network of stringers that are fiberglassed into the hull while it is still in the mold. Bulkheads and cabin soles, are bonded to the hull with fiberglass for additional reinforcement. Decks are fiberglass with solid teak planking on the cockpit sole and aft decks to create a warm, traditional feel as well as solid footing while underway. The cabin is crafted of solid mahogany, scarfed and fitted by hand to insure beauty and durability. Brightwork accents the deckhouse but is held to a tasteful minimum. Topside, a large flybridge helm station is standard and provides ample seating for the helmsman and guests. Belowdecks, the level of craftsmanship and quality that have built the Egg Harbor reputation are clearly in evidence. The salon is richly appointed with fine cabinetry and joiner work, meticulously finished by hand. Furniture has been selected for style, comfort and versatility; it includes a choice of a convertible sofa and upholstered chair or an L-shaped dinette with an upholstered chair. Full carpeting and drapes are standard. An optional lower helm station may be added to the salon. The fully equipped galley can either be tucked into a corner of the salon or conveniently situated a few steps below. In either arrangement, there's electric refrigeration, a stainless steel sink with pressurized hot and cold water, a flush-mounted electric stove and ample drawer and locker stowage. Sleeping accommodations aboard the 33 Sedan are generous. The private forward stateroom provides berths for two with a large hanging locker and additional lockers under each berth. Upper and lower guest berths are added aft of the forward stateroom when the galley is located in the salon. Drawer stowage is provided under the lower berth. A large head, featuring a full vanity and a shower, is centrally located to serve all areas. The long list of standard equipment makes the Egg Harbor 33 Sedan virtually complete for most general boating activities. A broad range of optional equipment and hardware is offered to outfit the boat for the special requirements of sportfishing or extended cruising.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.